Will you just stop?!

It was almost lunchtine the next day before Cadence finally broke the silence that had been growing between the two of them.
"Hey, Harry? You aren't that mad are you?"
Harry didnt reply and Cadence sighed.
"I said I'm sorry." Cadence said once again.
Harry merely turned his head away.
"Look will you just talk to me?"
No response.
"Will you at least listen to what I have to say?"
Cadence was getting angry now and felt time crushing him.
"Will you at least look at me?!"
Hardy raised an eyebrow at the boy as if to say 'really?'
"WILL YOU JUST STOP?!" Cadence shouted.
Harry tensed immediately and flinched backwards away from the teenager.
"Shit... Harry I'm sorry. Please dont be scared. Im sorry I yelled." Cadence still had not gotten a response from the boy and sighed.
Cadence got up and walked away from the kid and looked out a window nearby.
"Look... If you want to be mad at me, be mad. If you want to sit there  and refuse to talk. I get it." Cadence sighed "But we have two days together, Harry. That's it. Two. Do you really want to leave things like this?"
Cadence felt tears well up in his eyes and sighed, placing his hand against the window pane.
"I really didn't know Harry" he sighed softly.
A small hand wrapped around his and Cadence turned to look down at the boy.
"I know."
They stood in silence, each squeezing the other's hand tightly. Both afraid that if they moved or spoke at all that the anger would come back.