Bomb

Dudley looked up at his parents shocked faces in confusion.
"What? What is it?" He asked.
Dudley turned to look at his cousin who was sitting in shock and holding onto his arm quite tightly. Harry sat expressionless, a tightness in his jaw. His back was straight and eyes dark as he stared lifelessly at the spot the old man had walked through. Vernon was quite pale and his mouth kept opening and closing like that of a dying fish gasping for breath. His cheeks were slowly pinking and Dudley worried that he actually was having a stroke. Petunia looked at Harry and let out a small whimper of dissapointment and fear. Dudley also looked at his cousin who appeared to be quite bored at the moment.
"Does this mean we can go home now?" Dudley asked, quietly. His throat tightened slightly as fear filled him with the lack of function is the room. Harry looked at his cousin, still with that blank expression, the only sign of any emotion was the tight grip on Dudley's arm. He took a deep breath before letting go and standing up.
"You'll be going home. I will stay here."
"What?" Petunia asked snapping out of her thoughts. "Stay here?"
"I am dangerous. You heard the man. I could kill you all in a second. It is better I stay away from others." Harry had an odd expression on his face one of happy disgust. "Besides it's not like I want to go back with you anyway."
"But we can't just leave you here!" Dudley said, shocked.
"I have enough provisions to last me a week. After that I'll go to Hogwarts and learn to control this thing." Harry spoke with more maturity than Dudley had ever heard from him before.
"Yes." Vernon finally spoke from the corner of the room. "Yes I like this plan. It's decided. The boy shall stay here. Come now. Let's go home."
"Vernon! We can't leave a child alone in the middle of the ocean!" Petunia said, horrified that her husband would agree.
"You heard the boy. He does not wish to go! I do! So let's get out of here!"
"Yes, Petunia. Go." Harry agreed.
Dudley looked between his parents and Harry and did not know who was right. Harry was dangerous. He wanted to stay. Hed be safe here. But he was a kid. And home wouldn't feel the same without Harry and if Dudley was being honest with himself he'd miss his cousin. In the end it was Harry who chose because at that moment his powers broke free and sent the Durselys flying out of the house and carried them back to land, where without the boat (which had remained with Harry) they could not go back to fetch him. Harry watched the door slam shut in front of him amd forced the powerful force back inside himself. He was alone. He looked down for a seccond before steeling his resolve and setting his jaw. He was alone. They were safe. For now.