Minerva

"Who was he with Minerva?" Dumbledore asked, his ancient hands on his face.
"I couldn't be sure. There was too much smoke." The elderly woman said, eyes narrow in concentration "but this smoke it looked..." She trailed off.
"Go on, Minnie." He said, patiently.
"Forgive me proffesor but... Are you absolutely certain the boy isn't an obscurus?"
"He is not an obscurus, Minerva. I would trust it with my life." He said, firmly, eyes darkening. "If you had to guess. Who would you say the other boy was?"
"I can't be certaint, but... He looked like a Scammander." Minerva said, hesitantly.
"That's impossible. You know the closest living relatives to the Scammanders are the Lovegood's and Newt never had any children. Too dangerous, he said."
"It's just his body language was so... Hm. Well perhaps I was mistaken." She said off handedly "anyway what are we going to do now? Harry's been taken. The chosen one!"
Dumbledore stood from behind his desk and petted his pet pheonix Fawkes for a moment. He looked back at the proper woman in front of him and sighed.
"We have no idea where Harry is. We have no idea if he is safe or who is with. For all we know he may not even be alive..." Minerva let out a small whimper from fear "but we must not give up on him. We have to find him."