Still Shopping

Harry came out wearing a light green blazer and black pants along with his new sneakers and threw his old clothes in the trash. He triple checked to make sure he was still wearing his ring- he was- and made his way over to Cadence. Cadence smiled at Harry and picked up the bags.
"Feel better then Cal?" Cadence asked.
"You betcha, Cay."
"Good because now we have to go BACK to Gringotts because someone cant stop spending all his money in one store!" Cadence said tickling Harry as Harry squirmed around.
"Okay! Okay I give!" Harry cried out.
Cadence pulled back and tugged Harry to his side, smiling widely. Harry looked up at Cadence's birthmark and smiled. A C for crazy. Harry thought to himself, chuckling. Thats what Cademce was. He was crazy.

Harry and Cadence walked out of Gringott's once more holding 3 times the amount in gold

Harry and Cadence walked out of Gringott's once more holding 3 times the amount in gold. This time it was Cadence who pulled Harry towards a store. Harry followed behind looking around at the many many shops. They entered a furmiture shop to find what Harry wanted for a bedroom. Harry selected a dark cherry wood set of side tables and a large bureau that was magically enhanced to be the size of a walk in closet. He also got a cherry wood writing desk and a chair, along with a trundle bed -cherry wood- and a toy box. The purchase was almost £3,804 ($5,000) amd Cadence was glad he had Harry take out a lot more money that time. Cadence knew it would look odd that an 10 year old was paying for all of these things but Cadence knew that Harry needed to feel like he owned something. Like he had some control over his life. Cadence let Harry buy his own things that day. Tomorrow he would wire money to Harry's vault. But for now Harry feeling like he had some type of life outside this war was all Cadence wanted. So as Harry dragged him to a nearby toy shop Candence smiled at the oblivious child and prayed that letting him go to Hogwarts wasn't the wrong choice.