A Halloween SPECIAL (2018) (Part 3, FINAL)

Zacznij od początku

He said as he got up on his feet.

Gemdeus machina: Time for Plan B....

My POV:

Block after block that were generated by every step I took in the sky with Emu in his Maximum gamer Level 99 form, I found a slight opening to Maximum Grimmphos as I activated my finisher as I alerted him on what I'm going to do, which I knew it is a bad idea but I got to try stopping him by reprogramming him.

(A/N: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - Maximum Gamer Level 99 form. (x2))

Me: Hey, Porcupine Genosider!! Let's see if you can deal with the power of reprogramming, TWICE!!!

Emu: YEAH!!!

I acquired Maximum Gamer Level 99 like Emu's form as the both of us soon activate our finishers as we head towards Grimmphos with our feet, getting ready to give him a kick of his life and to reprogram him as well. However, Grimmphos launched Vernier's Missiles, causing them to hit Emu as his finisher has been countered, I swiftly dodged every single one of them as I neared Grimmphos as our victory is now at hand, but perhaps I thought so soon as he launched Gemdeus Machina's attack from both his fore-arms, hitting me, but instead, struck Yang as the both of us flew towards Ironwood's ship, crashing into the hanger as my Level 99 form deactivated, as yang was on top of me as she got up.

Yang: Well... that was a thing. (Offers a hand) 

Me: Thanks. (Accepts and grabs her hand as she helped me up)

Yang: What can I say. Anything for my Silver Jet~ Now, at least we are safe here so that we can recuperate.

Me: That's besides the point, Yang... although you are right. But, I'm actually worried about the people he turned into monsters like him....

Yang: Now that the bugsters who are with us due to a temporary alliance is keeping him busy and trying to find a way to beat him with the Huntsmen and Huntresses out there, whilst including my sister, what can we do??

Yang's POV:

I watched as Shadow is currently in his thinking state as he asked me a question, in which he is asking the wrong person for the answer.

Shadow: Is there anyway for me to create a big enough Anti-Virus Data-like energy, to blanket the Kingdom without using Reprogram from Maximum Mighty Gashat??

Yang: Sorry, Doc. Wrong person, but the only thing I can tell you is that you need absolutely more power. Like me for example. That's why I always start things of with a "Yang"!!