25; you

RIVERCHAT [ RIVERDALE GROUPCHAT ]

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

BEN:
I lost him
01:30 am

again
01:30 am

CAMI:
don't worry he's in my room
01:31 am

again
01:31 am

you should probably go to bed
i'll make sure he survives
01:32 am

BEN:
you're the best
good luck
01:33 am

BEN:you're the bestgood luck01:33 am

REAL LIFE

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

"so you kissed Madelaine?" Camila asked the boy who was spinning around in a office chair. He had barged into her room a few minutes ago yelling about how he had made a gigantic mistake. "Yeeeaaaaah" Charlie dragged out. "and why is that so bad? She's single and she obviously likes you"

"You told me she didn't break up with Trevor because of me" Charlie said as he abruptly stopped the chair. "No I said that you didn't help their relationship, but why don't you give it a chance?"

"Because I like someone else" He answered with a pout as he looked at her. He was sat on the chair legged on either side of the back and his head leaning on his crossed arms. "Why does love have to be so hard Camila, why can't the person you like just like you back", he continued to rant "why is every relationship either toxic or orchestrated by some management?"

"Okay so who do you like? Do I know them? Maybe it isn't that hard" Cami asked as she looked worried at the boy in front of her. The look on Camila's face almost made him spill it all out, but he couldn't, how could someone like her see him as more than a friend or even a colleague.

"It doesn't matter she will never fall for me"

"Okay so I know her, I'll guess" Camila said as she tried to cheer him up. "Does she work in Vancouver?" Charlie just responded with a small nod. "Does she work on Riverdale?"

She was getting to close, he knew he was going to spill if he didn't get away from her, from those doe eyes, and that mischievous smile. "It's okay Cami, I don't need love, I need to focus on my career, and get a good night sleep" He got up and started stumbling towards the door, but Camila beat him to it.

She blocked the door with her tiny figure and Charlie's brain didn't realise how close he was getting untill it was almost to late. He towered over her as he looked at her beautiful facade. "You know who I like Cami?" he almost whispered. Camila shook her head looking up with big eyes full of suspense. A simple "you" was all he could get out before he bent down and kissed the small latina, who luckily obliged and melted into the romantic gesture.

The next morning Charlie would wake up with no recollection of the night before, confused as to why Camila was sitting up against the headboard of an unfamiliar bed and he had slept at her food end, and why he had two different shades of lipstick smeared over his face. And eventhough the hangover would feel murderous, he would be happy after Camila filled him in on their little devil's tango.