22; a deal

INSTAGRAM

INSTAGRAM

  ・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・ 

charliefox: gal palstagged: camimendes, bennymacey2

tagged: camimendes, bennymacey
2.631.468 likes || 120.411 comments

user: is he every just gonna say who he is dating???

user:❤️💞💗💖💔💗💕💙💛💜

user: benny is so hot omg

user: 😍😍😍

user1: benny and charlie would be so cute together

bennymacey: @user1 i'm gay tho

user1: yeah so? charlie is gay too @bennymacey

charliefox: @user1 i dont think that's how it works ps. i'm bi

user: charlie is so cute i could cry

user: i live for charlie and his friends

kjapa: get of your phone we need to party

user: my children together😍

user2: camila is so pretty i cry

charliefox liked user2's comment

realmikejfox: have fun marty ❤️

charliefox: i'll try pops 💖

user: did anyone see the comment charlie liked??????

REAL LIFE

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

It was around eleven when Charlie got tired of the "lovely to see you, how have you been?" ritual that was paired with parties like these. Other actors and performed that you rarely talk to would try to act like friends for the night while you try to smile through the boredom. Benny had whisked Charlie away from the Riverdale cast and to the bar.

"Why aren't you making a move on Camila?" Benny asked frantically as Charlie tried the bartender to come over.

"Because it's not the right time"

"what does that even mean? You're going to Atlanta to film in two days?"

The man behind the counter walked over to them and they ordered their drinks. A vodka-redbull for Charlie and a Mojito for Benny.

"I'll try to text her next week all right?"

"She's sitting right there why wait till next week" Benny argued motioning towards the riverdale actress. She was caught up in a conversation with Lili and was clearly laughing at something the blonde had said. To Charlie it was really a sight for sore eyes.

Though not convincing enough to pluck up the courage to actually flirt in person with the girl.

"you're so whipped and need some fearlessness"

Charlie was still staring at the girl as Benny kept on talking. "and that's why we're going to play a game"

But Charlie didn't hear any of it which was caused by his captivation of Camila. Benny literally had to snap her fingers in front of his face to get him to listen.

"yes I heard you! We're going to play a game" Charlie defended himself when she asked if he had understood anything.

"and the rules of the game were?" Benny said looking at her best friend vigorously.

"okay I wasn't listening but just look at her face! Looking like that is against the rules!"

"Now the rules, you have to take a shot every time some you have or had a crush on talks to you"

"Do you really think that's a good idea? I've had crushes on half of the people in this room, I would have to take a shot right now just for talking to you." Charlie complained as a grin formed on Benny's face.

"Exactly! By the end of the night you'll have drank enough liquid courage to talk to Camila"

"Why is it always me that's being set up?" Charlie continued arguing.

"Because I don't need your help"

"I'll do it under one circumstance,  you have to swear that if I do something stupid you hold me back" Benny offered her hand and Charlie took it reluctantly. "We've got a deal loverboy"