03; save your breath kiwi

REAL LIFE

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・    

     KJ, Ashleigh and Charlie got of the stage seeping with adrenaline. At the side of the stage a group of actors was patiently awaiting the return of their friends.

      "guys you were so great!" Casey exclaimed and KJ and Ashleigh got a group hug from the cast.

      "yeah man you rocked" Cole compliment Charlie as the two hugged. "so guys this is Charlie Fox, Charlie these are-" KJ began but was cut of. "Save your breath Kiwi, I watched Riverdale on my way here. I know who you guys are"

      "What about that after party you were talking about KJ?" Ben interrupted. "Uhm yeah right, who wants to offer up their apartment?"

      "KJ Apa the master of management" Charlie said sarcastically. He spotted Lilli and Camila sharing a look following by Camila speaking up "I guess you can come to our place"

      "We've got three spots in the car left so if anyone wants to ride with us?", three hands shot up first, and they belonged to Camila, Lilli and Madelaine. "All right that settles it let's go.

      The night ended up being so much fun, everyone got along and was drinking as the cast had two days before they had to get back to set. The whole gang began to get a little bit tipsy probably caused by the many drinking games and like a group of teens they were now playing truth or dare.

       It was Camila's turn and Benny was thinking of a question as she had chosen truth, "Okay easy who was your celeb crush growing up?".  

      "What a mature question Ben, how old are you twelve?" Charlie commented. The cast started laughing but Ben and Charlie couldn't figure out why so they just continued.

      "I'm going to need clarification, is this as a kid or as a teen?" Camila answered acting as if she wasn't drunk. "Teen" Madelaine answered with a devilish smirk instead of Benjamin.

       "If you don't answer it truthfully we will" Casey followed. "Okay guys shut up it was Jimmie Zara from High School Musical 3" Camila spit out. "Who's that?" KJ asked oblivious

      "That's the role Charlie played dumbass" Madelaine asnwered "Aw that's cute" Charlie responded not wanting to embarrass her any further.

      "My crush was Troy Bolton" Charlie blurted out drawing the attention away from Camila, "but how about we stop this childish game and play some karaoke" and with that an evening full of booze and karaoke commenced. 

INSTAGRAM

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・ 

charliefox: met this sweetheart last night

tagged: camimendes

209,708 likes || 878 comments

usera: they look so good together!!!

userb: are they dating???

camimendes: I had a lovely time meeting you mr. fox

kjapa: i said it would be wicked

userc: is he on riverdale

userd: @userc no he performed with kj and ashleigh the other night

bennymacey: I ship this #charmila or #camilie

usere: i wish that was me

realmikejfox: see you're having a blast in canada

charliefox: @realmikejfox sure am pops!

lilireinhart: yes this looks good