Chapter 10

Niall's POV:

Louis was right. She's so beautiful and she has everything boys want in a girl. I can't blame him for dating a younger girl, it's his choice and I would have dated her too, if I met her before Louis. I just don't like the thought of holding it a secret. I don't know Ella that well that Louis do, but I know that she doesn't deserve to have a secret relationship.

I think she's so pretty and I would have dated her if it wasn't for Louis. I mean, I don't know her that well, but I think she could be happier with me. If she was with me, didn't had to keep it a secret. But I want to get to know her more. I want to know more about her story and I can feel she's leaving something behind.

I follow them into the livingroom and we all three sit down in the couch.

"Okey, I'm just gonna take a shower to get off all the grass and dirt. Just feel like home and Niall cam answer some questions if you have any. I'll be right back." he says and leaves the room.

Yes! I'm alone with her, I should get to know her, now that I have the chance.

"Can I ask you some questions Ella?" I ask and she looks my way. Our eyes meet and her green eyes melts mine.

Ella's POV:

"Can I ask you some questions Ella?" Niall asks and I look his way. Ask me some questions? I was planning on asking him questions, but as long as there isn't an awkward silent, it's okey.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." I answer and he smiles.

"Do you have any siblings?" he asks and lays his elbows on his knees. "Yeah, I have one littlesister named Leah, she's 12 years." Just when I think about her, I remember I didn't tell Claire and Leah I was gonna be out the whole night. I should call them. It's wierd that they haven't called me.

"Just give me a minute." I say and check my phone. My phone have died, that's why I didn't get any calls. I start to worry if they've tried to reach me and I look up at Niall.

"Niall, can i borrow your phone? I have to explain something for my aunt." I tell him and he looks curious. "Your aunt? Why?" he asks and digs in his black pocket. "Yeah my aunt. Just let me borrow your phone and I'll explain it all when I'm done." I answer and try to reach for his phone. "Sure, here." he hands me his IPhone and I take it.

"Thank you." I thank him and I tap in Claire's number.

I get up from the couch and walks into what looks like the kitchen.

It rings four times and then she answers.

"Hello, it's Claire. Who's this?" She answers. "Hi Claire, it's me Ella. I'm so, so sorry if you tried to call me last night, I went over to Jacob and I promise nothing happend, and I'm using his phone now cause mine died. I will be back soon, don't get angry." I tell her and all I can hear is silent.

"It's okey Ella. I'm just hoping you're not lying for me. Have fun." she breaks the silent and hang up. She sounds a bit dissepionted, and I did lie to her. I just hope she doesn't find out.

"I heard everything you said. Why did you lie to her?" Niall asks as I walk back into the livingroom.

"Okey I'll explain everything. Since Louis' parents and my parents are enemies because of something that happend in high school, we have to keep this a secret. I haven't told it to Claire, Leah or my cousins because I don't want to take the risk, so I told them that I met Jacob from my kindergarden and that I went on a dinner with him.

My dad have people who watches me and Louis, he still hates Louis and his family. He's a psyco man that tries to ruin my life, unless I stop dating Louis. So yeah, my life is a bit complicated. " I say and then hands him his phone.

"A bit?! Are you kidding? You can't keep this huge, wierd, complicated secret for the rest of your life!" He shout/whispers and looks in my eyes. His blue eyes makes it difficult to look away.

"So what else should I do?" I ask.

"Date me."