Chapter 8

Louis' POV:

I really did tell the truth when I said I usually think of her. I don't love anyone else higher than Ella right now, and I don't think I will ever love someone else than her.

I look over at her and she looks back into my eyes.

"You're so pretty laying here watching the stars with me. Do you like this date so far?" I ask her and smiles.

"Of course I do! And thanks, you're pretty handsome too." she tells me and smirks. I love it when she smirks, it's just soo adorable.

"I can imagine a more romantic and fantastic date than this." she says and I intertwine our hands and then we hear a noise from the tree and we sit up to watch what the sound was.

"Hello? Someone there?" I ask-shout and try to see if someone are there, but no one is. Maybe it only was an animal or something.

I look back over at Ella. She has laid back down, doesn't worry about anything. Just laying there, looking at the stars. She's so perfect. And I'm so happy she's mine and no one else's. Just at the moment she gets a message on her phone.

"Who is it?" I ask and she gasps and looks around us. Ella shows me her text and I read it.

'You know who it is, and you know you can't hide your little secret away from Louis' parents. I just want you to know that I can tell them. You think you're so smart hiding away with Louis, but you're not. I have people to watch you and you know it. Just saying I can do things you didn't think I could, so watch your back!

- Your dad.

My eyes gets wide and I don't know what to say or do. What did he mean about "I can do things you didn't know I could" ? If he means to hurt Ella or kidnap her away from me, I will look for her for weeks until I'll find her.

I would be heartbroken if anything bad happens to her.

I lean over her and kiss her on the lips. " I would never let anything happen to you." and then kiss her again.

She gives me a smile and as I lay back down she rests her head at my stomack.

Ella's POV:

I love him more than anything. I'm sure he would do everything for me to keep me safe, but he can't be seen with me, and he can't be with me all the time because of the band and the upcoming tour.

I don't want to think about it, so I let my eyes fall down, feeling them getting heavy.