Chapter 4: Messages

Ella's POV:

*Next morning*

"Ella can you pass me the cereal?" Leah asks. I reach for the cereal and hand it over to Leah. It doesn't seem like Leah is a bit mad anymore. "So who was this person you met yesterday?" Claire says and starts a conversation. "Well, it was this boy from my childhood. I got to know him in the kindergarden when I was younger. His name is Jacob." I lie. I actually got to know a boy called Jacob in the kindergarden, but as you know, I met Louis. "That's great." is all she says back and then continue to eat her breakfast. "Thanks for the food." I tell them and get up from my chair and take the empty plate with me, then washes it. "Your welcome, Ella." David says and I give David and Viola a kiss on the head, and then I walk out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into my bedroom. "I wonder what Louis are up to." I say to myself and pick up my phone from the bed. It has a message from Louis, and I quickly tap it and reads.

"Hey babe. I know you want to meet today as always, but we have autograph signing in the city today, sorry. I'll be back by night, I've planned a dinner at 8.00 pm, go shop something nice, and I'll meet you by the tree. Love from Louis xx." A dinner? Aww, that's so sweet of him.

I lay the phone down and go to my closet to find something to wear to the mall. "Let's see.." I see through alot of clothes, and end up with a denim shorts, a white top with small detalis of flowers on and a black bandana. I set my long, brown hair into a messy bun and then put the bandana on at the end. After that I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I need mascara, even though Louis says I don't actually need it, cause he thinks I'm pretty the way I am without makeup, but without my face feel so naked, so I add a bit mascara. When I'm done at the bathroom, I walk back to my room to see that I've got another message. I looked at it and it was from my stalker.

Dad.

"Hello Ella. You know you can't hide this secret for that long? Someone will tell Claire at the end. And yeah, don't buy any too short dresses, cause you know what will happend. Your dad."