Chapter 7

Louis' POV:

I know she will be here in a minute and I place the candles at the piknic-carpet. I hope she will love this. I really, really hope so. I look around on what I've set up. In front of the tree it's a piknic-carpet with Nando's chicken and Coke in a basket. I hang pictures of us up in the tree all over, and placed some candles here and there. I just hope I won't start a fire.

When everything is on it's place I sit down on the carpet and waits. After two minutes I can see my beautiful Ella come to view. She looks around and gasps, even start to cry. I stand up and walk over to her to give her a huge, tight hug. "Hi princess. You like what you see? I've been working hard to find all the pictures of us." I tell her and take her hands in mine. "I...I...I love it! It's so beautiful I don't know what else to say!" she has tears running down her cheek.

I wipe away her happy tears with my thumb. "I love you." I say and lean in to kiss her. Her lips are so soft and tastes like strawberries because of her lipstick. It feels like our lips are made for eachother, and I will never kiss another girl after her.

And if I do, I will never forgive myself.

Ella's POV:

His lips are so soft, and I will miss them so much when he's going on tour. I don't know what to do without him. I have no one to tell my secrets to, I have no one to fully trust and I will not have my amazing boyfriend beside me.

I start to tear up again when we stop the kiss. "Babe, what's wrong?" he asks and looks worried into my eyes. "Nothing, I'm just thinking about the day when you're leaving me." I sob and he wraps his arms around me. "I'm never going to leave you. You know that."

"I mean when you're going on tour. Then you have to leave." I sob again.

I can see sadness in his eyes and I hug him back. "But you know I'll come back for you." he say and tries to smile. I smile too, to try to forget about it. "So. You hungry?" He asks and walk over to the piknic-carpet. I sit down beside him and he takes out a paper-bag and then takes out Nando's chicken and coke to us both. "Aww, how sweet of you!" I say and picks up a chicken leg, then take a bite. Louis smiles and drinks of his coke. I love the way his smile makes it tingle in my stomack. If I'm an emotional wreck, and Louis smiles to me, I will feel much better. That's how much I love him.

--

After the dinner, I help Louis to clean it all up, and he takes me to an empty place with just grass. "What are we doing here?" I ask curious and look over at him.

"I always go here to watch the stars when I'm sad worried or if something bothers me. It really makes my mind come clean, and I can think clear, nice thought. I usually think of you. You are my everything, and I don't know what else to do without you." he tells me and lay down on the grass.

I lay down beside him and look at the clear night sky. It's beautiful. Just like Louis' eyes.

They shine like diamonds on a miles distance.