Gas chamber and caring?

YOUR POV
After the Chair incident, we made it through so we walked into the next room there were 2 doors "Ray check that door over there" she nodded and I walked up to the house like wall to its door "its locked" Ray told us "well this is unlocked let's go" they nodded and we walked into a house like but not like room. "hello Zach y/n" oh geez here we go again! "its the bitch!" Zach growled, "  I'm going to explain how this room works so listen if you don't want to die!" she laughed crazy bitch! "I am going to fill this room with something wonderful! If you breathe it in long enough, it'll grant you a peaceful death. Poison gas! I got a little extravagant when I set up this room! It's completely airtight so no air can get outside and the window is reinforced when the time is up I'll give my gift the poison is so powerful the gas mask won't even work! Of course, I'm not saying there's no way out of the room plus I'm showing mercy by providing the gas mask! Do your best to get out? Now then have a delightful time!" I swear I felt sweat go down my forehead then the alarm went off then a sand glass is counting down our time to live I put my hands in my hair freaking out kinda I don't like this at all "hey n/n its okay we will make it" Zach said softly and put a gas mask over my head and put one on Ray too but she took it off and gave it to Zach "don't give me that shit if you die me and y/n can't get out think about!" Zach told her a fact I can't get up let alone figure out what's going on! "you should put it on" Ray said "you have it you need it more then I do" Zach told her sternly "we'll switch when I stay not feeling well" he nodded and put on the mask he looked at me but I gave a thumbs up saying I'm okay.
I got up 'you need to suck it up damn it doesn't need to happen' I took off my mask and put on Ray "breathe easy okay?" I smiled at her and she nodded "okay what do we need to do" Zach asked, "well there's writing here Zach?" Ray pointed to the dead corpse and Zach kicked and she read it "you only need to rid the right foot when the punishment is matched to the crime it may even invite a light to shine in Hell" she stopped to breathe "ok get rid of the right foot" and she grabbed the right foot and put it on the scale with a bag filled with something to make it weigh the same. I started to cough a little kinda dizzy but I'm okay I shook it off but then Zach put his mask in my face "say something if you breathe okay" he told me and I nodded "nothing is happening?" Zach said and I agree "that's not true there be a mechanism somewhere" and then we looked up as the vent was open "Zach give me a boost up," I told him and gave my mask to him, he nodded and cupped his together and boosted me up into the vent and I crawled to the end of the vent to find a key card "got it" I said then I start coughing but I shake it off and crawl out "Zach catch me" I looked at him and he nodded I hop down and he caught "thank you!" I got off him and took the key card and he went to put it in but uh "ZACH!" I yelled at him "oops" he broke our card I sigh "he broke it, oh no well your time up so enjoys!" Caffey laughed in the enjoyment of our failure ugh "Ray do it" "what are you guys doing!?" I saw Ray fiddling with a battery oh shit "get down!" Zach covered me and Ray "holy shit what happened," I asked them both "Ray blew this place sky high!" and he gave Ray a high five! I just mentally facepalm. " let's get going guys," I told them and we moved Ray moved slow and Zach was fast and I was about the same paste "hurry your slow ass up Ray!" Zach growled I just tolled my eyes "get on my back Ray" she nodded and got on my back and I carried her "can we rest a little" Ray asked "Ugh fine I guess that makes everyone feel good" Zach looked around "here she can't see us here" we followed him and I lay, Ray, down and she laid her head on my lap and slept peacefully and I just stroke her hair "doing okay y/n..." Zach asked, "yeah just not feeling well that's all..." the gas hurting me somehow "the gas? Why did you freak out in the gas anyway?" odd question dummy "a long time ago when I was a kid my Stepdad would use gas in my room when I slept when mom is gone as punishment for dumb shit and he he burned my arm with the gas one day too and cut my arms" I can feel the hot liquid go down my cheeks and Zach took his bandage hand and wiped my tears away "wow sounds like what happened to me" he said "you were abused too?" he nodded "my mom's boyfriend poured gasoline on me and dropped a lighter on me" oh shit "I'm sorry" he shook his head "no it's fine now come here tho" he gestured a hug and so I gave him one "get some rest your tired too" I nodded and laid my head down on his chest while he played with my h/l h/c hair " I care about you" I mumbled and fell into dark slumber.
ZACHS POV
"I care about you.." n/n said sleepily and fell asleep I believe so I checked "care about me...!" I whispered to myself wow she cares about me "me too" I held her a little tighter man the heart throbbing stopped finally thank God but I'm tired so much gas inhaled I should close my eyes.

Hey guys how y'all doing! Anyways wanted to ask what did you want to happen to you in each x reader tell me and I'll make a chapter and separate it for your need or someone else needs so yeah anyways ttyl guys!!