Peepers and a killer

Your POV
The elevator stopped and we got off and we walked through this time I'm keeping my guard up.
"Rachel is that you?" and funny sounded voice but somewhat kind "doctor?" Ray sparked up and she looked at him "oh thank God for your safety" he sounds happy she was okay "I'm safe thanks to Y/N" she smiled at me "thank you for keeping her safe" I nodded at him I don't trust him at all but I'll go along. We walked past many rooms and I didn't care for one bit of this bullshit "the glass wall is blocking the way" I smirk " I can break it in no pro-" "wait don't do that! No one does not need to get hurt" what did he mean ugh fine for Ray only "ugh whatever" I groaned and rolled my eyes and we went a different way and we walked into this room with a table which was no sketchy at all "Rachel can you help find my eye" and she nodded and ran off. I eyed the doctor carefully and holding my trusty katana "you know I think you don't trust me?" he asked me and a dumb question at that I simply nodded and he sighed at me then Ray came back and gave him the wrong eye and then he followed her back there then after 5 minutes Ray came back and I groaned "lets go I have a bad feelings" she didn't fight just nodded and I went to the door and it was locked "shit I knew it!" I cursed and Ray handed me a crowbar and I thanked her and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge "ahhh what hell!" I cried out " I said don't leave" a cold voice made me flinch... Oh no, I grabbed Ray and pulled her behind me but she didn't she stood in front of me "don't hurt her" she cried I felt bad but he hit her... She fell down but I caught her but then he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the table then strap me down "Hey let me go you four eyed bastered!" I yelled at him when he grabbed Rachel I got so pissed off "LET HER GO JACK ASS" I shouted at him till my lungs hurt and tied her to chair but she shortly woke up "doctor let her go please" Ray pleaded so badly "she was helping me find my mommy and daddy" she cried with such sadness "don't worry you'll both see them in hell" he laughed manically and he has red and green eye in the same eye! Gross .
"first I'll take her peepers they make a great collection with her E/c peepers!" he sounded crazy and crazy ass laugh was it made me mad.
I kicked and struggling to get free "oh stop it," he told me but I ignored him and kept going but then a sharp pain in my neck and then I slowly drifted away in sleep I hope...

RACHELS POV
The doctor put a needle or something in N/N neck but it didn't phase me was hurt and didn't know what to do "oh this makes me so happy now look, Rachel, no one will be left beside me!" he laughed and laughed but then it was so fast I saw blood everywhere "oh there you are" he looked at me and pointed his Scythe at me "any last words" but I didn't do anything please kill me "ugh I'm a man with pride and I won't go killing dolls and where's your other-" he looked at Y/Ns body and he shook his head "oh man" he sighed it seems like he felt bad..." she's not dead" I started and he looked at me he sighed then look at her again, then he undid her straps "warning the 2nd floor master killed the 3rd floor master and 1st floor master is a traitor and join the sacrifice so from now on the 1st and 2nd floor masters are now the sacrifice" and when the man heard that he ran off "oh shit" he lastly said.
I got up and looked Y/N and shook her "wake up" nothing I sighed and ran after that man "I'll be right back N/N" and ran off.
I walked up to the man who was banging, kicking and hitting the elevator shaft, then he looked at me "Hey don't walk here like a bossy bitch" I looked at him and I stare into his yellow orbs with my blue ones "can you please...kill me" I begged him but he looked confused and backed up and hurled "... I don't have time with crazy bitch like you" and shoved passed me "I'll help you get out if you help me carry my friend and kill me when we get out" I begged to him, his yellow orbs looked at mine with a stern look in my eyes "fine where is she..." he groaned and I have him follow me to where Y/N is.
He looked at her and picked her up and he h/l h/c was hanging and her bangs covered her face "shes light easy" he claimed but I'm just weak so yeah I couldn't do it, "take her to the elevator please I'll open it" I said and he nodded and took Y/N off and then I searched doctor Danny and find our key and I ran off to what's his face and Y/n "did you open it?" he asked while holding y/n and I nodded we both walked in and let elevator go down "call me Zack and don't call me sir or weird shit" he said dryly and I nodded but Zach kept starring at y/n but she started to move but still didn't wake up "she won't wake anytime soon" I said coldly "I hope she's okay" I whispered and he nodded I don't think he cared at all of what happens to her.

The elevator stopped at B4 and we both got while Zach carried Y/n out of the elevator "it smells like dirt" I started to break the silence "it does" he agreed and we stopped at grave but I saw something in the grave and jumped and grabbed it "Hey don't go jumping in the first grave you see" he scoffed "sorry I saw something" I told him and he helped me out and we kept going to place filled with graves and there were my grave and Y/n and Zach...it looked like a poor job. "there's a crack in the wall I can fit through" and he looked at me "don't go running off on me and her" he said but I rolled my eyes "well can you fit?" and he shook his head "I won't run off you have to kill me and also don't destroy my grave please" I told him and he looked annoyed but just groaned and nodded so I slipped in and walked through.

YOUR POV
I heard so much talking and I couldn't ignore it and then I felt my body again I opened my eyes and looked around it looks different there are graves and dirt and it smelled like dirt too. I looked up and saw and bandage man with a hoodie on "where am I?" I asked softly not sure if he will kill don't want to anything sudden to him "B4" he told me and I got up and saw he was the man who tried to kill me and Ray earlier "wait why are you here!?!? You tried to kill?!" I asked him plainly confused as ever I looked into his eyes and he looked worried "well you must have been knocked out and what's her face asked me to kill her and help carry you but I didn't kill her yet not till we get out of this dump at least" he said dryly to me and if Ray asked that then I won't get in the way it's her wish after all her parents are dead and I can't take care of her. "oh I see thank you for carrying me" I told him nicely and he looked at me "no worries you were light anyways also thanks for the offer on my floor...just Rachel wanted me to kill her was new but I was gonna go with you guys willing but she made a deal so I accepted it" he said then I smile at him then checked to make sure my katana was on me still and it was.
"I find this Zach" Ray came back from who knows where "N/n" she came and hugged me I smiled and she backed away but she has a dead look in her eyes poor girl "here look" she gave me papers and I looked through them their information about me, Ray and Zach whoa...oh no.