Chapter 6 - The thought of returning, ha!

Author's note: Again I'm doing two episodes by each other.

-0-

The next day, Caitlynn walked to the shop from Mr. Gold, she walked inside as the bells rings. She walked further as she called. "You are really Rumpelstiltskin."

Mr. Gold turned to look at Caitlynn and he saw that she was determined. "Why are you asking?"

"The curse is real, right?" Caitlynn asked to him. Mr. Gold didn't answer her as she said to him. "I have read the book from Henry and the people in the book I recognized the people in the town. I was confused at first, but then I came someone across, who knows that the curse is real and he remembered the other world. So I'm so sure that you are Rumpelstiltskin."

Mr. Gold looked at her as he sighed, he admitted to her. "Yes, I'm Rumpelstiltskin."

"You remember it too, then?" Caitlynn asked to him.

"Yes, if I didn't, I would have said Mr. Gold and I pushed you the door out." Mr. Gold said to her sarcastic at the end.

"Ha... Right..." Caitlynn comment awkwardly. "The curse is real and the people of Storybrooke are trapped." She looked at Mr. Gold. "Then I'm the daughter of Snow white and Prince Charming and Regina is the Evil Queen." Mr. Gold face turned angry as Caitlynn nodded that. "What did Regina do to you?"

"Have read my story?" Mr. Gold snapped a little at her.

"Yeah, sort of..." Caitlynn trailed off.

"Then you know my story." Mr. Gold snapped again a little at her.

Caitlynn frowned at the sudden irritation from Mr. Gold. Then she had an idea as she asked calmly to him. "Can you tell me what precisely happened?"

Mr. Gold calmed down at her calmness. "Yes, I can."

Caitlynn nodded and walked to Mr. Gold as he let her in the back from the shop and then they sat down as then he told her his story to her.

-0-

Later Mr. Gold had told her his story as then he asked to her. "Do want some tea?"

"Yes, please." Caitlynn replied to him.

Mr. Gold stood up and grabbed the kettle and walked to the tap, then he was done and he put on stand. Mr. Gold walked back to Caitlynn and he sat down next to her. "I told you my story, now you call tell your story to me." He said to her.

"Okay." Caitlynn nodded as then she started to tell him, her story. "Well, I was found at the side of the road with my sister Emma, since then we were in the system. When we were seven, I was adopted into the Sparrow family. That was the last time I saw my sister, but I was very happy in the family, now I'm in Storybrooke and have found Emma again as I had found out that I have a nephew and that stories are real, my mom and dad are here. Now need Emma break the curse so that we could be together, but I don't think it's that easy for me and my sister Emma." Caitlynn looked at Mr. Gold. Then the kettle went off.

"Tea?" Mr. Gold asked to her.

"Yeah." Caitlynn replied to him.

Mr. Gold walked to the kettle and he grabbed some cups and he poured in into the cups. Then he walked back to Caitlynn and he put it on the table as he sat down next to her and gave one of the cups to her. "Here." He told to her.

"Thanks." Caitlynn thanked to him as she grabbed to cup. "And, uh... What you have told me your story, you shouldn't people let change you. If you don't want too or trying to break your curse by kissing you and that was the Evil Queen's fault."