Prologue

A long time ago in the enchanted forest, Snow white and Prince Charming were about to have a baby, what they didn't know was it was twins.

Snow stood against the door by the balcony of their castle, Prince Charming walked towards her as he saw her thinking. "What's wrong?" He asked to her.

"Nothing." She replied to him, he could hear the worry in her voice.

"You're thinking about what the queen said again, aren't you?" Charming grabbed her hands. "Snow, please. I can't keep having this conversation. You have to let it go. We're about to have a baby."

Snow let go of his hands and walked to the baby cot. "I haven't had a restful night since our wedding." She sighed.

"That's what she wants, to get in your head, but they're only words. She can't hurt us." Charming was trying to explain it to her.

"She poisoned an apple because she thought I was prettier than her." Snow fixed the bow on the baby cot. "You have no idea of what she's capable."

"What can I do to ease your mind?" Charming asked, looking at Snow.

"Let me talk to him." Snow begged him.

"Him?" He asked to her, then he realized who it was. "You don't mean..."

"I do." Snow nodded.

"No. No, no. It's too dangerous." He warned to Snow.

"He sees the future." Snow argued to him.

"There's a reason he's locked up." Charming countered.

"Can you promise me that our child will be safe? Can you guarantee it? Because he can." Snow wanted to convince him.

There was a silence for a moment as then Charming spoke to Snow. "All right." He looked at Snow. "For our child."

They went to the only man who can see the future and that is Rumpelstiltskin, but he didn't tell them that they were having twins or maybe he will.

They walked underground to the cell from Rumpelstiltskin. "When we reach the cell, stay out of the light, and whatever you do, do not let him know your name. If he knows your name, he will have power over you. Rumpelstiltskin." They walked forwards to the cell as a man called to him. "Rumpelstiltskin! I have a question for you."

"No, you don't." Rumpelstiltskin went down and then he looked at them. "They do... Snow White and Prince Charming. You insult me. Step into the light and take off those ridiculous robes." Snow White and Prince Charming took of their robes. "Ah. That's much better."

"We've come to ask you about the..." Charming began, but he was interrupted.

"Yes, yes!" Rumpelstiltskin interrupted him and then he continued talking. "I know why you're here. You want to know about the queen's threat."

"Tell us what you know!" Snow snapped at Rumpelstiltskin.

"Ohh. Tense, aren't we?" He pointed up with his finger. "Fear not, for I can ease your mind, but it's gonna cost you something in return."

"No, this is a waste of time." Charming sighed, he wanted to leave.

"What do you want?" Snow asked again.

"Oh... The name of your unborn child?" Rumpelstiltskin asked. "Or of your unborn children." He added smirking as the others looked confused.

"What?! Absolutely not." Charming asked in shocked.