V is Real?!

Weeks had passed since Y/N's art account was made. She posted loads of paintings she had over 20,000 followers..

It was a Wednesday afternoon at Y/N's room she was having a sleepover with Sae Ra they decided to do karaoke danced and had some emotional talks. "So Y/N when are you going to post again?" Sae Ra asks "I wanted to paint awhile ago but your here.." Y/N says frowning "Then paint now! I wanna watch!" She says

____________

5,663 likes 3,445 comments CreatorMinArts: Ughh how I wish this boy could be real!!!

CreatorMinArts: Ughh how I wish this boy could be real!!!

BarmyTarmyS : same here I'd ship you two!

SpriteIsHope: I think he looks like my friend?

NamMyJoon: He is Daddy. But CreatorMin! When are you going to reveal your name?

__________

CreatorMinArts: Hello! Since you all have been asking for my identity I decided to just tell you my name instead of showing my face! It's Min Y/N.

Comments:

SugaryChu: Wait are you AGUST D's SISTER!? Like the Min Y/N?!

Tata21: OMI GWADDD YOUR MIN Y/N?!

KimchiIsLifeu: Ahhhhhh!!!!!

____________

I gulp at the comments I really shouldn't have said my name but then I receive a dm from the username: JeonJKook

JeonJKook:
Hi! I was wondering
Where did you get the idea
Of V?

CreatorMinArts:
From my dreams.. I've dreamed about him he was like the perfect guy for me..

JeonJKook:
Really? That must be a big coincidence!
Do you think this guy looks like him?

JeonJKook:Really? That must be a big coincidence!Do you think this guy looks like him?

__________

My eyes widen. T-that's V! B-but in real life?
H-how he l-looks p-perfect he looks exactly like the guy in my dreams!

__________

CreatorMinArts:
Y-Yeah he's the guy in my dreams!
Would you mind if I ask where did you get that photo?

JeonJKook:
He turns out to be my best friend..
Kim Taehyung.

CreatorMinArts:
U-uhh I'm left speechless 😶 he looks better in real life.

JeonJKook:
Haha! He is single if that's what you're wondering.

CreatorMinArts: Are you stalking me?!

JeonJKook:
Haha!

CreatorMinArts:
How did you find out about my page?

JeonJKook:
Taehyung or V told me. He loves your artwork he always told me how they look like him so I checked it out and has also shocked and amazed!

CreatorMinArts:
Do you live in Seoul?

JeonJKook:
Yes, why?

CreatorMinArts:
I would like to meet T-taehyung..

JeonJKook:
Omi gwad you made him jump up in down..

CreatorMinArts:
HE's WITH YOU?!

JeonJKook:
Yes.. bye! See you Tomorrow 1:35 pm at Starbucks?

CreatorMinArts:
Bye.

_____________

Me and Sae Ra jump up in down on the bed squealing! I can't believe I'm meeting the man of my dreams!!! H-he's real "V IS REAL!!!!" I scream "GIRL YOUR LUCKY!!" Sae Ra shouts "WHAT WILL IN WEAR!?" we stop jumping and plop on the bed worrying

Taehyung's POV

I-I'm meeting Y/N! I'm meeting Y/N I can't believe it I can finally see that beautiful girl's face after 11 long years! I'm the man of her dreams oh I thank god for making me look like her dream man I want nothing more but for her to be mine.

Min Y/N my artist, my creator ,my love, my life and mine.

You are probably thinking on how I know Y/N.
Well let's say the best accident 11 years ago...

Flashback

I was at the football court playing with my friends. I was about to score a goal before I did I got knocked out I didn't know what happened everything went black.

My mom rushed me to the hospital seeing that there was a doctor their.

"Hello! Taehyung can you hear me?" The doctor says but I can't seem to see clearly, but then a little girl comes out popping from the side of my bed "H-hello!" The little girl says "Hi!" I show a weak smile "A-are y-you o-o-ok?" She asks "I'm alright. How are you here?" I ask "My mom's the doctor she had to take me with her today it's the only day I get to go to work with her." She says "Well I'm happy I came on that day!" I give her a box smile and she instantly blushes "I'm M-min Y/N." She gives me her hand "I'm Kim Taehyung. Call me V." I shake her hand in joy.

We stayed their talking and laughing until she pauses for a minute saying. "I like your eyes.." she says makes me freeze "D-did I-I s-say something wrong?" She asks nervously "N-no! It's just no one ever told me that.." I look down (Btw Taehyung is lying on a hospital bed)
"They need glasses!" She says

As the days passed by I had to stay in the hospital for 2 months in these 2 months Y/N always visits me.

We shared lots of stories. I always knew her love for drawing I'd catch her steal a glance and smile so perfectly . She is really special.. I treasure precious ones by ones I mean only One.

It was the last day then I was gonna leave the hospital I wish I would stay there forever.
Once I stood up from the bed Y/N came rushing in hugging me. I look at her and she is crying "Don't l-leave me!" She says "I won't! I promise we will see each other again.." he says "what if we see each other after more than 10 years.." she says crying "If we do it's fate. Then I will kiss you." I say and she looks up with eyes widen. "W-what!?" She says "Min Y/N I really like you. I wish I could see you everyday." I say she tip toes and gives a soft peck on my lips.  "If I see you in more than 10 years promise me you will be with me forever."  She says in a cracking voice "Promise."

And that's how I fell in love with

.

.

.

.

Min Y/N.

To Be continued

Oh I love this story more than you people! Pls vote! Xd desperate author here.