Chapter 93 - Names and Nicknames

Start from the beginning

Lisa and Jennie blushed from Chaeyoung's explanation, even covering up their faces with their hands upon the realization they were both experiencing now.

"You dorks... You freaking dorks!" Chaeyoung teased some more.

Lisa then hugged Jennie from the side and kissed the top of Jennie's head:

"We are dorks. But we're dorky for each other too!" Lisa's comment made them all chuckle.

"Who knows what would have happened if y'all went fast... By some miracle, you would probably be pregnant, maybe have a dog, and a house-"

"...And we would have you as our maid!" Lisa stopped Chaeyoung's teasing and they all laughed.

"But seriously though... Congratulations! I'm happy for the both of you... Now Lisa might even shower every once in a while since she has a girlfriend..."

"Oh, I witnessed my first "garbage" joke, I'm so happy!" Jennie chimed in and they all chuckled at her cuteness. She then added:

"I really appreciate your approval, Chaeng, I know Lisa is like family to you." She spoke humbly.

"And I really appreciate you Jennie, for everything!" Chaeyoung then hugged Jennie.

"Awww isn't this sweet?" Lisa commented and they all giggled happily.

Soon, the rest of the girls returned into the room so that they could all continue with their dance practice. Before they came in, Jennie and Lisa asked Chaeyoung to not say anything about the relationship because both of them wanted to keep it private as much as possible and they only wanted to share it with the people they cared about. Chaeyoung agreed to this.

Jennie then continued to show some certain moves to the group for the Whistle choreography, explaining how it will be important to keep everyone in sync so that they all look like a group. The group soon continued their choreography without Jennie, who decided to sit next to Lisa once again.

"You really know how to talk to them, you know, to motivate them to be like a group..."

"Well, I do try my best hehe..." Jennie appreciated Lisa's words.

"Almost as if you were in a group yourself, it really feels that way..."

"Well, I've never been in one, as you probably know hehehe" they both chuckled at that "But, working in the music industry, I've witnessed a lot of groups perform and I've hung around group leaders like Jihyo or Irene from Red Velvet or Suho from Exo... and you notice how they treat their members with care so... Those nice moments you see backstage at music events... They kinda stick with you, d'you know what I mean? That feeling of seeing people cooperate... That really stuck by me... And you know, even though I'm a solo artist, I have a team working with me so I know the importance of the fact that everyone has a role and everyone does their job accordingly..."

Lisa was taking in all of this information. She was amazed by the fact that Jennie really was mature and how she learned a lot from her surroundings. She's such an intelligent and caring human being.... I could listen to her all day. She mused.

"I really like you, you know that Jennie?" Lisa spoke because she really had nothing else to say. She just admired Jennie at that moment.

"I really like you too" Jennie responded with a cute smile. Jennie then took Lisa's hands to look at her fingernails:

"I really like these, the colors and the shine look amazing!"

"Oh yeah, I like to clash colors sometimes... So I went with all of them being black, except for one finger on each side... I don't know why, but I chose pink and... Well, there they are! Black and pink!" Lisa giggled at the end of that sentence.