"Are you being serious" I said pinching the top of my nose.

These guys get on my nerves.

"Yes just let her" Jason said sighing.

"You're really lucky Jason was here" I said pointing at her with a frown.

"Yes! Thank you Jason, you're my favourite brother and I love you!" she screamed, kissing his cheek before running upstairs.

"OI" me and the others said as Jason sat back down with a smug look on his face.

"Told you i'm her favourite" he said shrugging his shoulders leaning back in his chair as we all flipped him off.

~

A few minutes later lia came downstairs with a leather jacket on. Jackson ran up to her and zipped it half way up so her stomach wasn't showing.

She rolled her eyes but didn't say anything and sat down next to Jason.

"How did you sleep by the way" Jason said looking over at her.

"Good the thunder was scaring me but dean was there to cuddle with me" she said smirking.

Dean looked at her and stiffened.

"I'm not the one scared of thunder, also don't you dare tell anyone" he said glaring at her.

She rolled her eyes then continued to speak.

"Please tell me one of yous got a picture" she said.

"Girl u already know" I said pulling out my phone and showing her.

"AWEEE THATS SO CUTEEE" she said taking my phone off me.

"STOP NO DELETE IT" Dean said standing up trying to grab the phone.

"NOPE THIS IS GONNA BE MY LOCKSCREEN" she said running off as dean ran behind her.

We all laughed at there childishness whilst shaking our head.

Amelia's P.O.V

Before I could get any further dean tackled me to the floor.

"Give me the phone" he said as I held it close to my chest.

He was sat on my stomach as I tried to push him off.

"No can do sir" I said smiling hugging the phone to me.

"Mmhm" he said smirking before ticking the absolute shit out of me

"NO NO CHILD ABUSEEE CHILD ABUSEE SOMEONE CALL CHILD LINE" I said in between wheezes.

Quickly dean got the phone out of my hands and deleted the picture.

"Haha bitch" he said sticking his tongue out at me

"Don't speak to her like that" Chris said smacking Dean on the head before bending down.

"Cmon up princess" he said helping me up.

"Don't worry I already sent it to my phone" I said winking at dean. Chris began laughing as dean stood there with his mouth open.

~

"Okay be careful don't talk to any boys, don't let anyone hurt you, be confident if anything bad happens you immediately tell one of the boys" Adam said holding my head in his hands.

Adam and Danny were like parents sending their kid off to college and I was not here for it.

"And you boys make sure no one hurts her, keep an eye on her and make sure you show everyone not to mess with her" Danny said pointing at the boys.