Prisoner's POV

Deep in slumber I woke, trapped underneath the ocean floor. I felt the strong bindings by the ocean spirit that held me prisoned for millenium, weakening. I roared, sending shockwaves all over, obtaining the freedom the ocean has deprived me for eternity.
Broken seals scattered all over the ravine; I swimmed my way out from the deep dark pit I've lived. Wondering how much changes the surface gain and planning on bringing fear for the people I once frightened.

Strange objects in different colors floats all under the ocean as I swim around. The once familliar realm I ruled appears rather peculiar. Species I encountered are fewer than before. I can't help thinking about the eerie objects that floats my domain.

Suspicious objects grows in numbers while the fishes decreases as I get close to the surface. I have never felt an growing anxiety eversince the creation of the first god. Pushing back on the thought of the destruction I planned may turn tables. I, the old god of ocean, leviathan can't be threatened by puny humans!

Reaching the twilight zone; a foul stench hit my gill. Looking around, i saw were the source of the smell. It was the strange object, and it look like a fresh one. Roaming the twilight zone, i saw other animals trapped in a strange object. It was powerful enough to demorph turtles shell and killed some fish.

What kind of creature made a perilous objects powerful enough to harm the sea?

Taking pracaution, I surveyed the sunlight zone only to see that most of it is sealed with the harmful objects.

Someone might know that I have awakened and has taken an action to seal me again implicting other sea creatures!

Now, I have the solid reason to attack. I emerge from the surface with a huge splash of waves, roaring, when i heard a noises from the sky getting louder. I look up horrified as the saw a group of flying creature in metalic body hovering the sky like clouds.

Is that the new god of sky?

It started to shoot towards my direction with an unusual metal that explode after it hit me catching me off guard. I tried to fight back but it was too much for me. I submerge to back away but the huge metals follows me implicting harm to the whales, shark and other sea creature. I come back from the thrench, injured, realizing the reason i was unsealed.

There's no need for me to bring fear to humans. The dying ocean is enough for the humans to know fear.