Chapter 16: Combat

Start from the beginning

"Then why can't your father take away the rank from him, he's the king after all." Taehyung utters.

"Lee has the whole ministry along with the consulate. If father does that, Lee will call for the war." Jeongguk says and Taehyung frowns.

"That doesn't make any sense Jeongguk, your father has full authority over anyone. He should atleast think about it." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"He wants to do it too Taehyung but we can't take risks now that our wedding is just in a week, on full moon." Jeongguk says and Taehyung blushes immediately. In a week, Taehyung will be Jeongguk's.

"Oh okay." Taehyung softly replies and Jeongguk brings his one hand on the omega's face, caressing lightly. Taehyung stares at Jeongguk with a glow in his eyes, and soft glow that is enough to light up Jeongguk's whole world.

"Your father will believe me right? I didn't do it." Taehyung says, worried.

"Like I said, you have nothing to worry about. I'll handle it." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rests his head on Jeongguk's shoulder, sighing in relief. Taehyung smiles to himself, now finally ready to have Jeongguk as his husband and give all of him to Jeongguk as well and he honestly couldn't wait for the wedding day.

------------------------

"Hoseok?" The guard looks back and sees the omega prince walking towards him.

"Yes Taehyung?" Hoseok softly replies.

"Where is Jeongguk?" Taehyung asks.

"It's our training session at this time, that's where I'm heading to as well." Hoseok smiles. Taehyung notices that's why Hoseok is wearing a lose top which is not his casual uniform.

"Can I join you?" Taehyung sheepishly asks and Hoseok smirks. Hoseok really wants Taehyung to see the training he, Jeongguk and other royal guards do.

"Sure, you're gonna love it there." Taehyung beams at this and walks with Hoseok to the training ground behind the palace.

Taehyung could hear the swords clashing and chatters as well. He thought it's going to be only Jeongguk and Hoseok but he was so wrong.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he finally reached the ground. There were almost 15 royal guards as they were Jeongguk's most trusted, Jeongguk himself and now Hoseok and Taehyung.

All of them were shirtless. Some sword fighting others in a hand to hand combat. Though Taehyung's eyes for focused only on Jeongguk. His hard chest and abs. Broad shoulders and muscular arms. Taehyung tried hard not to look at the v-line which finally disappeared under the trousers bit Taehyung failed miserably. And not to mention he was sweating as well making him took more hot. He felt hot all of the sudden because being surrounded by 17 hot and shirtless men, damn.

Jeongguk notices Taehyung due to the scent and was surprised at first to see Taehyung here but Taehyung's flustered state made Jeongguk smirks and he decided to tease the omega more after Hoseok linked him that he brought Taehyung here.

Hoseok nudges Taehyung who snaps out of his fantasies but was flustered more when Hoseok took off his shirt and ran towards Jeongguk, a teasing smile on his lips.

Taehyung felt weak in his knees because Jeongguk alone was enough to have his mind short circuited.

"Your highness." Hoseok yells and everyone turn to look at the omega who feels so nervous when all eyes are on him. Jeongguk clears his throat and everyone immediately bow, giving respect to the omega prince.

"Goddamn it Jeongguk, you are one lucky man." Daniel says to Jeongguk but Jeongguk ushers him to bring Taehyung here. No matter what, he believes his royal guards and his guards are ready to even die for Jeongguk.