"I can't talk to you?" She asked lifting an eyebrow. "What? Are you still mad?"

"You could've told me you was pregnant," he said bringing it up.

"Well you know now," she shrugged. "It wouldn't have mattered, because I been told you the deal between you and me."

"Yeah, Ight," he said pushing pass her. She only sighed and watch him kiss his girlfriend. She wished he acted the same before he kissed her.

RING RING

"Hey babe," Beatrix answered while going in a quieter area.

"When you plan on coming home?" Zane asked hastily.

"Coming right now," she sighed. "Let me see if Ziyanna ready."

"Ight," he said. "Love you."

"Love you too," she said. "Bye."

•••

"Honestly, I'm tryna stay focused
You must think I've got to be joking when I say
I don't think I can wait
I just need it now
Better swing my way," Beatrix sung to Zane as she push and nudge his head. Ziyanna only snickered and recorded them.

"I just need some DICK!
I just need some love
Tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby
I just need a thug," Beatrix sung loudly while slow grinding on Zane. He only bit his lip and grabbed a hold of her waist.

"Y'all so cute," Goldie smiled. "I hope I have a love like that when I get older."

"Fuck love," Ziyanna mumbled while uploading the videos.

"Watch your mouth," Zane said throwing a paper ball at her.

"For real though," she shrugged. "I'm so black hearted."

"Yeah right," Goldie laughed. "You nice as fu—heck."

"No I'm not," Ziyanna objected. "I don't mess with none of the people that go to that hood rat school. I'll be glad when I transfer."

Zane and Beatrix sat in their reclining seats since they were in the theater room watching a classic movie while the girls made popcorn and Ziggy played in the game room with his friends. Nixie stayed in her room reading her book. Ziggy didn't allow Nixie to have any friends. He simply said they were fake and Ziyanna is her only friend.

Nixie felt like Ziyanna was fake to be her friend. Ziyanna always put her phone before her and every time Goldie come around, she would kick her to the curb.

Nixie got tired of reading so she went downstairs to fix her some milk so she could go to sleep. Nixie was like her momma. She was now ten but still look five in her tight fitted unicorn pajamas and unicorn slippers with her stuffed animal, Piggy Smalls. She had her curly hair was set free in a wild Afro.

"Hey, Nixie," Goldie greeted politely.

"Hi," she said coming off like an asshole. For some reason, she didn't like Goldie. Something was off. She felt like she was hiding something or backstab Ziyanna.

She wondered where Goldie was when Ziyanna was raped and left naked close to where she stayed, she wondered where Goldie was when Ziyanna got into a fight and was stabbed multiple times, she wondered why she took Speedy's death harder than Ziyanna—yeah, something was off.

"Lose the attitude," Ziyanna frowned while looking at her little sister. "She was just being nice."

Nixie rolled her eyes and left out with her milk. She heard her mother call her name so she made a quick stop. "Ma'am?"