SEVENTEEN

Zane had kept his word about getting the videos cleared. Everything was going good, but with Sadi and Lavender planning to attack Beatrix, it wasn't going to end pretty.

"Why are you so mad at me?" Beatrix asked her father on the phone. "I'm not the one that leaked it."

"Who told you to make that?!" Orion roared. "Fuck disappointed, I'm disgusted. You think I wanna hear about my child sucking somebody ding-a-ling at the warehouse! No I'm jobless because I knocked ole dude out."

"Well, I'm sorry!" She lashed out. "What you want me to do?! It's done!"

"You act just like yo hoe ass momma," he mumbled before hanging up in her face.

Beatrix let out a deep sigh to keep from crying, but it failed. Her tears poured down like raindrops against a window pane. She was in Zane's bed with her naked body wrapped up in her favorite cover, he kept in his man cave.

"Wussup?" Zane asked coming in without a shirt on, exposing his abs and tattoos. Usually she would smile, but this time she couldn't even force one. She simply rolled her eyes upwards and laid down.

"I just told you it ain't no more of the videos," he frowned. "Why you still tripping over it?"

"I don't wanna talk to you right now," she muttered in the pillow. "Just leave me alone."

"Don't shut me out," he said laying over her. "I just got you back where I wanted. In my bed naked."

A smile crept up and she struggled to remove it. She only pushed his face away and chuckled. "It's not even about the video anymore, it's the outcome."

"I still don't know how she got in my phone," he sighed. "Either she seen me put my passcode in or I left it opened."

"I just don't know how I'm going to gain my self-respect again, I feel so damn embarrassed now."

"Uh, can I do something to help you gain it back?" He asked seriously but came off sweet and cute.

She only smiled and rubbed his face. "No, baby.....you are just too adorable like fat daddy."

He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "I'm sitting here trying to be generous and shit. You talking about I'm cute."

She pulled his body onto hers while laughing. She kissed him and wasn't meaning on turning him on because she felt his third leg waking up. "Zane stop, I'm sore as fuck.....we had sex twice last night, I'm drained."

"Well shit I'm horny now," he mumbled while kissing her neck. "C'mon...let me hit it from the back."

"Noooo," she whined. "You should have did it last night."

"Today is a new day and—."

DING! DING!

Beatrix reached for her phone but Zane quickly snatched it to play with her.

Tremaine: meet me at the coffee shop on Woodall street. There's A LOT we need to discuss. It's about us.

Zane frowned at her and got out the bed reading more of their messages.

"Boy give me my damn phone," she chuckled but saw the seriousness in his eyes. "Wha—."

"I should sock the fuck out you," he said through clenched teeth while cocking his fist back making her jump and duck. "So you still fucking with this square when I told you to block him?"

"I-I forgot," she said nervously. "Zane we had sex last night, when would I have the tim—."

"Wussup my nigga," Zane spoke in the phone making Beatrix gasp. "Ya time up, kid. Just rearranged Beatrix's organs last night. Sorry not sorry."