TWENTY NINE

LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE MADE 🚀
——————————————
LET'S START THIS OFF SPICY
——————————————

LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE MADE 🚀——————————————LET'S START THIS OFF SPICY ——————————————

————————————

Ziyanna snuck off later on that night. (Speedy died that morning after he was shot and rushed to the hospital the night before.)

She managed to sneak off with Zane's Tequila and went on her way. She walked for what seem like hours, thinking about Speedy. Those pretty apple green eyes or his contagious laugh.

She saw beyond his flaws and it was eating her up inside that she didn't have a chance to tell him she loved him and how she forgave him for his faults.

"Just go back home, Ziyanna," she mumbled to herself repeatedly. She haven't took her medicine and she was losing her way of getting back home.

Cars flew past her, making her curly hair sway one way. Ziyanna just didn't look healthy her eyes were puffy and red as well as her nose.

She came across an abandoned bridge and decided to take a seat. For something to be abandoned it was so pretty and filled with serenity. It reminded her Beatrix. She was left broken and damaged but deep down she was something crafted so beautifully as well as her demeanor.

Ziyanna felt a wave of sadness and she just wanted to end it all there. She had finished the bottle of Tequila and was tired, stressed, and depressed. She just wanted to be with Speedy.

She closed her eyes shut as she sat at the edge of the raggedy bridge. She took a deep breath and completely let go of everything, until something grabbed ahold of her. Causing her to be pulled back up.

She found it hard to breath and her eyes bucked when she seen who it was that saved her from jumping off the ledge.

"What are you doing here?" She panted as his arms wrapped around her body.

"I'm doing what I'm destined to do," the deep voice said. "Be here for you. I just lost my friend, you think I'm about to lose you?"

"Bullet, you don't even care about me," she cried. "Leave me alone. You can't save something that's already broken."

"Yes I can," he objected. "It might take time but you can heal."

"Why are you acting like this?" Ziyanna squinted at him. "I thought you hated me."

"I don't hate you man," he said lowly looking down at her hazel eyes. He leaned in as if he was about to kiss her.