School (Part 2)

Start bij het begin

Anyways, I started walking to my first class. While walking, someone tapped my shoulder. I ignored it at first, thinking it was just an accident but then the person shook my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was Dahyun.

You: Oh, hey Dahyun.

Dahyun: Hi!

Dahyun stepped closer to me and gave me a hug. I was confused why she hugged me but I don't mind. The other girls hug me a lot. I hugged Dahyun back and pulled her closer to me.

(Dahyun's POV)

Oh my god! I was so comfortable when he hugged me and when he pulled me closer to him, I got even more comfortable! I can't wait to just hug him a lot when we date!

(Your POV)

After a few seconds, I broke the hug and we let go of each other.

You: What's up?

Dahyun: I wanted to give you something as a thanks for helping me yesterday.

You: Okay.

Dahyun reached inside her backpack and took out a box of chocolates. She handed me the box of chocolates.

Dahyun: Here!

You: A box of chocolates?

Dahyun: Yeah! It's for you!

You: You don't have to give it to me.

Dahyun: I don't have to... But I want to... Take it.

You: Aww okay... Thank you.

I grabbed the Box of chocolates and put it in my backpack.

Dahyun: You're welcome! And thanks for helping me!

You: You are also welcome, I'm glad to help anytime... Well, we'd better head to class.

Dahyun: Yeah, I suppose we should...

You: I'll see you later.

Dahyun: Bye Y/n.

Me and Dahyun walked passed each other and headed to our first period class.

(Timeskip)

First period ended and now it's time to go to second period. I packed up my stuff, exited my classroom and started heading towards my next class.

While walking in the hallways, I see Chaeyoung walking towards me. She waved at me and I waved back. We went up to each other and stopped when we were in front of each other.

You: Hey Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: Hi! How are you?

You: I'm fine. How about you?

Chaeyoung: I'm doing swell!

You: That's good.

Chaeyoung: Oh! I bought you something!

You: You did?

Chaeyoung: Yeah!

Chaeyoung opened her backpack and reached inside it.

Chaeyoung: I just wanted to give you something since you were so sweet and helped me in math yesterday.

You: Oh, okay.

Chaeyoung brought out what she bought for me. It was a bag of Skittles and a bag of Mini Starbursts. I was surprised that they were both pretty big bags. Chaeyoung handed it to me.

You: Woah...

Chaeyoung: Here you go!

You: Are you sure you want to give these to me? I mean, these are pretty big bags.