Chapter 1: hi@5sos.com

To: hi@5sos.com
From: luna.Brown@gmail.com
Subject: Thank you.
Hi,
euh, so, I wanted to thank you guys for everything that you have done for me and my friend. We went to your concert in Forest National in Brussel on 04/11. My friend fainted after the first three songs, and the rest of the time we were in the first aid. So we both didn't get to see much. But I wantdd to thank you for after, when you guys came to say hello, and gave us a free shirt. Meeting you guys ment absolutely the world to me, as you have done so much for me in the past. So well euh,
Greetings, Luna.
Send: 5PM | 05/11

Reply:
Hi Luna,
We hope your friend is feeling better, could you do her greetings from us? We're really sorry that you had to miss the concert. The shirts were the last thing we could do as a sort of refund. We hope you're enjoying them. And are you already feeling better?

Xx Ashton
Send: 11PM | 05/11

I close my laptop and sit there, on my bed, in silence for five minutes. Then I open the laptop again, and re-read the mail. And again. And again.

Reply:
Hey,
Yes I am feeling better. And my friend returns greetings. The shirts are so very comfy and soft. And very warm! I love them. Are you in the Netherlands now? How is it there? Is the venue in Amsterdam big? I've never been there. I hope you have fun.

Bye, Luna
Send: 8.06AM | 06/11

Reply:
Yes, we just left the Netherlands, we're in Hamburg now. But it was very beautiful in Amsterdam. The venue was big, but the bigger the better! I love playing for big audiences. And we're definetly having fun! Touring with your best friends is amazing, and we get to travel all over the world.
You're English is very good for someone from Belgium. Not to offend you though. I'm just curious, because you're surname doesn't sound typpical Belgium?  And do you happen to know any good movies that me and the boys could watch on tour? Ideas are always welcome!

Xx Ashton
Send: 2.08PM | 06/11

Reply:
Yes my dad is from Australia, we speak English at home. And for good movies, it depends what genre you want to watch. I love Marvel and DC films and series. Star Trek is amazing to. Just out of the head I can't give you a good movie, but I'll search you a list 😉. Travelling the world must be amazing. I've never been to Hamburg before. Only a few times to Melbourne to visit my grandparents. I absolutely love surfing there.
Send: 4PM | 06/11