Eⓟilogue: How It Ends

Start from the beginning

I scoffed, "Gross."

I walked around him to get to my building, but he grabbed my wrist. I tugged it, but his iron hands were too strong for me. I screamed, "Let go of me!"

He never let go. He smirks and whispers, "Want to come back with me?"

And when he said that, all those horrific memories came flashing back to me.

Kissing

Touching

Shirt and pants discarding

Begging to stop

Moaning

Screaming

Tears falling

Humanity broken

I became enraged. I sneakily took out my pepper spray from my bag, and sprayed where his eyes are. Thanks mom.

Screams from him was music to my ears. His hands flying to his eyes to soothe the pain. I wasn't done.

I grabbed my satchel that was filled with books and started swinging at him. I didn't even hear myself talking.

I yelled, "YOU TOOK TWO THING THAT MATTERED TO ME: MY VIRGINITY AND MY BEST FRIEND!"

All of this yelling must've caught the security guard's attention. He ran up to us and flashed us with his flashlight, "What seems to be the problem?" He asked us.

I stopped and looked at him. "I would like to report a rape."

>>>>>

Security handed Thomas to the police and I was told to meet them down at the station. After many minutes later of explaining the experience and why I didn't report it before, they've told us that there would be a trial, since his name in records, states that there was other people who'd suffered the same thing, we were all glad to testify against him.

I went to my dorm to try and forget what'd just happened. Ping,

I looked at my phone, that shows an email about an activity coming up: the Freshman Tour.

The Freshman Tour is all about an upcoming freshmen pairing up with a sophomore, and due to the email, I was selected to be one of the guides.

And that all classes are canceled tomorrow. I literally studied for nothing.

>>>>>

The next day, I wore my name badge and a clipboard that lists the names of the freshmen. I didn't have time to look it over as many people are coming to my side of the courtyard. After everything is settled in, I do roll calls:

Lindsay Turin

Here!

Toby Valeria

Here!

Dominic Winchester!

Here!

I recognized that name!

I look up to see Dominic smiling at me and waving. I waved back and introduced myself to the group.

Many hours later of guiding curious people, I handed my clipboard to the university staff

Many hours later of guiding curious people, I handed my clipboard to the university staff. I walked out of the office and saw Dominic leaning on a wall. I approached him and said, "We meet again."

He smirks and said, "I told you I'll be seeing you again."

I shook my head and told him, "That kinda sounds stalkerish."

He smiled and said, "I didn't stalk you. This just happens to be dream school."

Hearing that familiar phrase, I stared at him. He still looks the same, despite not having an earring on. I asked him, "How come you're just a freshman?"

He responded, "I didn't apply during my senior year. Many schools offered me a football scholarship, but I didn't really want to pursue a football career. I want to be...a painter."

I laughed and told him honestly, "I didn't peg you to be an artist."

He slyly asked me, "Well, maybe you should get to know me over coffee?"

I looked and him sadly told him, "I can't." When I was about to continue, I was interrupted.

He said, "I know about Ethan. My condolences to you and his family, but I'm not asking you out, yet. It's just coffee. And if you don't want to pursue, I'll try to contain my sadness."

I want to feel again, but I'm scared to lose the happy times when I was with Ethan.

I smiled and said, "Meet me at Glinda's Cafe tomorrow. 10am. Sharp." I walked away after I said that.

Not until hearing, "I like my men feisty."

>>>>>

This wasn't a date. Why am I acting like it is?

It takes fifteen minutes to decide what to wear today. Hell, I even placed a tuxedo for me to wear!

I decided to wear a casual outfit: khaki shorts, a black shirt, with black and white converse and a dark blue windbreaker. I grabbed my sunglasses and wallet, and started heading to the cafe.

"DID YOU REALLY KNOCK OUT A GUY NEXT TO YOU IN THE LIBRARY!?" He laughs.

I hid my face behind my hands and said, "I was trying to grab a giant encyclopedia book when a book next to it fell out and hit the guy next to me. I did say sorry, after all."

His laughs quiets down. He stares at me and says, "You're spectacular."

Blushing, I sip my coffee and look anywhere else besides the specimen in front of me. He grasps on my free hand on the table, and gently asks me, "Can I try something?"

I look at him and nod my head. He leans forward and places his lips onto mine.

Those electricities I was talking about before, I'm feeling it now. It's also the same ones I felt when I kissed Ethan.

I reciprocated the kiss and he leans back, with a smile on his face. "I've been wanting to do that ever since in the gas station."

Do I want this? Looking at his captivating lips, I find myself drawn to him. Looking at his eyes, I clearly see his love for me. Looking at his hands on my hands, I see the odds in our favors. Let me tell you, I'm liking it.

I return his smile and told him, "So, when's the next coffee date?"

Who knew that when a NERD THREATS THE BAD BOY,

you'll find true love.