ⓟart 21: Therapeutic Sessions

Start from the beginning

AND I'M ANGRY AT THE BIG GUY IN HEAVEN FOR TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME TOO EARLY!!" I tearfully let it all out. Tears clouded my eyes and I sat back down, with my knees up and head down, crying it all out.

I hear heels coming towards me and the seat next to me was occupied by Dr. Vargas. She said, "Oh, darling! I know what you're going through."

I look at her as she continues, "My late husband and my late daughter was at a grocery store. She kept asking for ice cream and I let them go while I stayed at home and prepared dinner. Later that day, the mortician at the morgue called me to identify the bodies of my husband and daughter. Rushing there, I-I saw them. Breaking down, the politics guided me outside to inform me that a robbery went wrong. And the robber was caught in a shoot-out.

So, I understand. I kept bottling up my emotions and I even thought of overdosing on my painkillers. But something happened, as if they were there, preventing it from happening. I knew I needed help, so I checked myself an appointment for a therapist. And that's when I wanted to become one, to save people like my family saved me." Her eyes tear up but never fell.

Calming myself down, I said, "I couldn't go to his funeral. His parents would never look at me the same, and I knew if I go, it'll make me want to go with him, up to heaven."

The timer went off. Dr. Vargas gets up and guides me up as well. She gets her card and writes down her personal number, saying, "If you need anything, don't hesitate. I won't be your therapist. Think of it as a friend."

Smiling, I hugged her and told her thank you.

I was about to leave until she called my name. I turned around and she told me, "It'll get better. I promise you. You need to let other people in. Don't go down this road again."

I nodded my head and I walked out.

I can hear her just for a moment, whispering, "Good Luck."

>>>>

Returning home, I went to go find mom and Chandler. I see them washing dishes and I approached them and hugged their backs. They turn around and wrapped their arms around me. I whispered, "Don't leave me."

They both said, "Never."

A few minutes later, my stomach begins to growl. They look at me and I said, "What? I haven't eaten the past few days."

My mom told me she'll cook the food, I went to my room and dressed in a more cheerful outfit than a depressing one. As I was going through my closet, I see a hoodie that belonged to Ethan.

I start to remember the day of our third date.

Flashback

On our third date, we went to the carnival. Me, being the romantic, has always wanted to go ride on the Ferris wheel with my lover. I pull Ethan to the Ferris wheel and paid our ticket to the man. He buckled us in and it started to go up slowly.

As we start to go up, it starts to get a little bit chilly. I start to rub my hands really fast to produce heat, until I feel a clothing being placed on me. I look to see me wearing Ethan's jacket and I asked him, "I'm a big that can handle a little cold."

He told me, "It's okay. On the plus side, it can show everyone that you're mine." Rolling my eyes, I snuggled myself close to Ethan and his jacket, smelling their addicting cologne from one another.

After the Ferris wheel, we play many games, including his favorite game, the shooting game where we have to hit the robbers. He grabs the rifle and starts to shoot perfectly and that earned a big giant octopus pillow. He gave them to me, but not after he wrapped one of his necklace on the octopus neck. I ask him, "Why are you keep giving me things that belong to you?"

He smirks and stares at me with loving eyes, "All I want is to see you be happy. You truly deserve everything and I'm willing to break the rules for you, my heart."

I look at him and kissed him with all the love. A minute or two, I let go and said, "I heart you, Ethan Blake."

He caresses my cheeks and said, "I heart you too, Cameron Capri."

Flashback Ends

The octopus is sitting on the chair in my room, along with the necklace and a framed photo of us we took in the photo booth at the carnival. I walked to the necklace and pulled it on. I opened the locket of the heart and the words engraved says 'I Give You My Heart'

I traced the words as my mom called me that the food was done. I closed it and walked out of the room, finally breaking my shell.

Rest In Peace, Ethan Blake🖤

>>>>

So the picture up their reminds me of Shelia Vargas

So, it's final: ETHAN PASSED AWAY. =(

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. PROMISE YOU IT'LL BE A GOOD ENDING.

*someone throws me a lamp*

I'M CALLING SECURITY!

BUT I KNOW YOU LOVE ME

And check out my short story: Handcuffs<3

XOXO, BITCHY BOY =)