Chapter 1

Just to be clear, I do not own Supergirl, The Flash, or Arrow. I just own some of the characters that I made up in this story.
Also, I started this book on another website and I'm continuing it here. I will not be continuing it on fanfiction.

Mon-El

It's been three months in the future since I left Kara in the past

It's been three months in the future since I left Kara in the past. It killed me to say goodbye to her, but we are heroes and we help people. I am going back to my original time because we recently defeated the threat against the future. I have made up my mind. I am going back to confess my feelings to Kara.

Kara

It's been three weeks (remember time is different) since Mon-El left for the future and I'm an absolute mess

It's been three weeks (remember time is different) since Mon-El left for the future and I'm an absolute mess. My sister left me pizza and potstickers on the tableland I can't bring myself to eat my favorite foods. I miss him so much.

Later at the DEO, we get a signal that a ship is coming. We look more closely and can tell it's the legion ship.

"What are they doing back here." I say quite eagerly. I want to see a certain hero that I love.

Out comes Mon-El and Winn.

Mon-El! Winn! I say surprised. I run up and give them both a tight hug. It lasts a little longer with Mon-El than with Winn. Before I can say anything else, someone interrupts my thoughts.

"Kara can I talk to you?" Mon-El asks.

"Sure." I say nervously.

We continue over to the balcony.

"I'm staying here." He says bluntly.

"What?" I say while my heart is racing.

He inches a little closer to me.

"I'm staying here. I don't know if you still feel how you felt on Argo, but you should know I do. I still love you and I've always known I've never really stopped. There was really nothing real between Imra and me. Our marriage was based on friendship, not love. When you saw me kiss her, I was so overwhelmed to know she was alive. But you should know, it never went farther. I could never bring myself to do that with any other woman but you Kara. We found a way to keep the alliance between Earth and Saturn without an arranged marriage. It took awhile, but Imra finally convinced the council."

A minute of silence passes between us.

"You're really staying?" I ask with uncertainty.

"Yes." He answers surely.

"And you're not married?"

"No."

I throw my arms around him and press my lips to his. His hands find their way to my hips while our tongues battle for dominance. After a couple minutes, we pull apart breathlessly while holding onto each other.

"I love you to." I say to him.

"I never want to say goodbye to you again. This is where I want to be." He says his face full of emotion.

Suddenly, a portal opens in the DEO. We all rush to the opening portal ready for any threat that might grace us tonight.

"Oh my Rao."