"Any color you want, kitty."

His eyes went unfocused in thought and you chuckled and climbed off of his lap, heading to the kitchen to make the two of you some hot chocolate, extra marshmallows for your kitten. When you came back and handed him a mug his eyes lit up and he took it gratefully, smiling happily.

"So did you decide?" You asked as he took a big gulp, his cheeks puffing out as he chewed on a marshmallow. He nodded and swallowed, smiling shyly at you.

"It's a surprise though," he said, blushing slightly.

You chuckled at his cute, happy face. "Okay kitten. Do you want to get it done tomorrow? I will make an appointment for you in the morning." He nodded excitedly.

"Thank you!"

"Anything for you, cutie," you said, making him blush again as you relaxed back into the couch. You finished your hot chocolate, the warm, sweet milk making his eyes droop and the two of you headed for bed, stripping off your clothes from the day. Jimin crawled beneath the covers in just his boxer briefs, snuggling down into the pillows and you tugged on one of his T-shirt's before following him. He blinked his eyes open as you lay down, squinting sleepily at you. He purred in contentment when he saw his clothes on you and gathered you tightly against his body, burying his face in your hair and drifting off to sleep almost immediately, a content smile on his face.

-

Morning came and you woke to the sound of Jimin purring, his fingers lightly trailing up and down your arm. You opened your eyes to find his staring back at you, looking content. He smiled when he saw you were awake leaned in to kiss your forehead.

"Why are you so pretty, y/n?" He asked, making you blush and pull the blanket up over your face. He chuckled and pulled it back down so he could resume gazing at you. You looked back at him and thought about the reaction he had over his hair last night.

"Kitten?" You asked and he hummed in response, watching your lips as you spoke. "You know that I would love you even if you weren't 'pretty' right? What your old owner said about only pretty Kitties having owners - it isn't true," you said, searching his eyes. He had flinched slightly at your mention of his last owner, his ears flattening nervously.

"O-of course y/n. You aren't like the others," he said tightly, sitting up and crawling out of the bed to go to the bathroom. You frowned after him but shrugged it off, scheduling his hair appointment like you had promised. You laid back down after, sighing as you waited for him to come back to bed.

-

Jimin let the hot water run over his body, sliding down his smooth skin in streams. His wet hair was plastered to his head and his ears were flattened against his skull to keep the water out. He stared blankly as the shower pounded against his back. He let it run for a few more minutes and then turned it off, letting himself drip dry for a moment. He stepped out of the tub and toweled his body off, rubbing his hair to dry it. He stood and examined himself in front of the mirror, turning to look at all angles of his body. He turned to the side and flexed his abs, running his hand over his flat stomach worriedly. He leaned in and examined his jaw line, running his fingers along it and brushing them across his full cheeks, frowning at the slight puffiness. He ran his fingers through his hair, looking at his dark roots closely, but then he stopped himself, squeezing his eyes shut and taking a deep breath. He allowed the memory of y/n's voice to wash over him, hearing her tell him that he was pretty and that she would love him even if he wasn't over and over again.

He turned away from the mirror, feeling better now and exited the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. When he left the bathroom he could smell her cooking breakfast and he dressed quickly before heading to the kitchen. He sat quietly at the bar and watched her, knowing she hadn't realized he was there. She hummed while she worked and he smiled softly as he listened, knowing that as long as he was with her he would be okay.

 She hummed while she worked and he smiled softly as he listened, knowing that as long as he was with her he would be okay

-

So listen, some of you guys have been asking for some smut in this book and I am interested in writing it, but I know that I have some super young readers and some readers who don't like/aren't interested in smut so I don't want to integrate it into a normal chapter.

What I am thinking instead is that I'll write the scene but publish it in my one shots book. The idea that it happens would still be written into the story, but what I would do is have a sort of "fade to black" situation here where I indicate that you should go read it if you choose, but that way if you don't want the smut you don't have to skip anything or read around it.

Idk, would that be alright? It would still be a few chapters out if so, I just want to know what you guys think first.