Chapter 21

Vote and comment please😩

How y'all been? Sorry I've been so ghost 👻 lately

Just got my phone back from the shop 🙄

but I'm gonna hit y'all with some chapters 😎

14 more chapters and this book is over any suggestions for the rest of the book?🤔
--------

Two weeks later...

I walked through Target and dropped Lol dolls and other cute things that I know Ayla would find attractive in my cart.

"Should I get her a Kitchen?" I asked Kaleb. We were on FaceTime well I was shopping so he could help me pick out some stuff for her.

"Yeah. Get them plastics foods and shit to, make sure you get her that fake dog shit she likes on TV" he said. I nodded and picked up both of the things putting them in the cart.

"K bae I'll be home in like a hour. Love you" I said as I smiled at him threw the camera.

"Love you to baby" he said before hanging up.

I stood in line I had little things in the cart for King. Like small toy cars and trucks nothing big. Also some bibs, bottles and other baby utensils. I was planning on going to pick up some outfits for him and Lyla at Gucci, Foot locker, H&M and urban Kids.

"Christmas shopping?" The cashier asked with a smile

I nodded flashing a smile back.

"Well you have some lucky kids, Kinda pricey. Can you afford it" she said with a chuckle

I ignored her slick comment as I pulled Kaleb's black card out and slowly tapped it well staring at her with a petty smile.

"Have a great day" she said as she handed me my receipt

I put my last bag in the cart and walked off ignoring her. I rolled the cart to my black Audi and popped the trunk. I put my bags in there including the box witch was the kitchen set we had bought her.

"Laila!" Someone yelled in a questionable manner

"Ugh, do I know you" I asked slowly as I turned around

"It's me Stacey, from centennial" she said bringing up my old high school

I bit my lip trying to remember a Stacey.

"Me, you and Zara use to kick it after school at the chill spot. I was Short blonde hair" she said trying to bring me to reintroduce

"Stacey" I questioned with a smile

"Yes girl. I just got back in town" she stayed as she hugged me

I hugged her back. We talked for about two minutes before we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. It weird how she just showed up out of the blue.

I had just left the Mall after buying some stuff for Lyla and King and by stuff I mean clothes and shoes. Lyla was starting her new daycare today she didn't cry when I brung her and left. I hope she's okay King is home with Kaleb well I'm out shopping.