Chapter 19

Kaleb in mm🙃

No long talk cause this chapter is what y'all been waiting for 😎

VOTE AND COMMENT!
-----------

I looked up and sighed nervously as Kaleb opened the envelope. He begun reading the papers that were in his hand. He sighed and I didn't know if that was in relief or disbelief.

"What?" I asked as I snatched the paper

As I begun reading tears came to my eyes.

We've waited like two weeks for these results and I was beyond happy. I cried tears of joy it read.

Date; October 9th 2018
To; Kaleb Johnson fr; DNA office 89 ounce street

Dear Mr. Johnson, this letter is a notice to a DNA test that was done on September 21st 2018. On Kaleb Johnson and Cantrell White, the results of this test were.

0.98% of the same blood type.

I read and sighed in relief.

"I new I strapped up man" Kaleb said as he stood up and smiled a bit

THIRD PERSON

Kaleb was happy of the fact that he wasn't the father. But he was also sad because he spent all that time and money on Cantrell. The money didn't really matter but the lil nigga was calling him dad for no reason. He kinda felt bad but he was relieved the last thing he needed was to get out on child support by destiny.

Laila stood up well rocking King to sleep he was to busy up watching Kaleb play PS4 all night that he missed out on sleep. His eyes drifted close so Laila slowly made her way upstairs. Once she got upstairs at the top of the step was Lyla who was just waking up.

"Ma ma" she whined as she held her blanket and stuffy in her arms

"Hold on baby" Laila responded as she slowly laid King in the middle of her and Kaleb's King sized bed

When she turned around to pick Lyla up she was already in Kaleb's arms resting her head on his shoulder well sucking on her pacifier. Laila tried to grab the stuffy out of her hand but she held it tightly.

"No!" She snapped with her morning attitude

"Girl bye" Laila replied as She walked into the washroom

"Here get her ready" Kaleb said as he carried Lyla into the washroom well handing her to Laila

Laila took Lyla and ran her bath tub. Well the water was warming up Laila stripped Lyla. Once the water was warm she put Lyla in the tub. Lyla splashed the water well Laila soaped her down and rinsed her up 3 times.

"Stand up baby" Laila said as she held Lyla little towel

She wrapped it around Lyla and took her out the tub. She kissed Lyla well tickling her causing her to laugh and smile.

"Can you bathe him?" Laila asked as she pointed at King

Kaleb nodded and picked up King who was awoken bye Lyla's loud self.