Underfell Sans x Reader

I got impatient, so I made a pole on the undertale amino and underfell won so... It's a little shorter than I would like and not really enough one on one, but whatever. Please enjoy and give me some requests in the comments! :)                                                

________________________________________________________________________________

     Sans stood behind the trunk of a tree, his eyes carefully watching the approaching human. The skeleton quickly teleport-ed to a branch above them, as they approached the empty sentry station, effectively covering the girl in snow.

     "Saaans!" you shirked as snow went down your back. 

     You turn around to find the accused skeleton, laughing his ass off. You huffed, picking yourself up and brushing off. Sans noticed your less than stellar mood.

     "Aw come on Doll..." you didn't grace him with an answer. "Y-You aren't mad are ya?"

     Once he was in arms reach you spun around and tackled him into the snow, laughing all the way down. Your smile only grew as you saw the surprised expression on his face. 

     "Very funny," he grumbled, trying to contain a smile of his own. 

     You shrugged, "don't dish it if you can't take it."

     The pair off you stood up, shaking the snow from your clothes. You shivered, but noticed Sans seemed unaffected. 

     "Cold Doll? You looked chilled to the bone," the skeleton smirked.

     "It's not fair that you don't get cold," you complained, trying not to give him the satisfaction of your laughter at his pun, though you did crack a smile. 

     "Aw poor fleshy human," he pocketed his bony hands, but opened his jacket in invitation. "Come here. We should probably go home before you catch a cold. Boss'll kill me if I let you get sick."

     "Nuuuuuuu," you protested as you allowed him to wrap you in a jacket cocoon, "I want to go for a walk first, besides you promised we could go to the clearing today."

     He seemed to be considering your words, as he nuzzled deeper into the crook of your neck. 

     "Mmmmmm... fine, but we have to be home before dark this time," the red clad monster spoke after a moment of silence.     

     You smiled as he released you from the warmth of his jacket. Moments so pleasant, so relaxed, were pretty rare around here, but were becoming more common as you and the edgy skeletal monster grew closer. 

------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------

    You sneezed for the tenth time, as you rubbed your nose. This did not go unnoticed by Papyrus, who was making dinner in the kitchen. 

     "HUMAN," he spoke in his elevated way, "NOT ONLY DID YOU DISTRACT SANS FROM WORK YESTERDAY, BUT YOU ALSO RETURN WITH A COLD. I SWEAR YOU TWO WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME."

     "Then it's a good thing we have such an amazing skeleton looking after us," you chimed from the couch. 

     The tall skeleton exited the kitchen, porting a casual black apron littered with spaghetti sauce. 

     "DINNER IS NEARLY READY. GO GET SANS SO HE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE HERE WHEN IT'S DONE," he commanded, not that you minded, you were used to his speech. 

     You headed up the stairs and knocked on Sans' door.

     "Who's there?" a smirking voice called.

     You rolled your eyes, you knew this game well, "Howard."

     "Howard who?"

     "Howard you like to come down and have dinner?" a smile tugged at your lips has you were rewarded with a chuckle. 

     The door opened a moment later revealing the lazy skeleton. He was about to say something before your sneezing returned with a vengeance. A small bit of concern flashed through Sans' nonchalant demeanor. You waved him off and the two of you made your way downstairs. 

     Dinner was a average, filled with spaghetti, banter,and Papyrus berating Sans for one reason or another. A cough started to infect you towards the end of the meal. You excused your self for a moment as the first real fit started, missing the worry in the skeleton brothers' eyes. 

     After everyone was done eating Papyrus volunteered to do the dishes. In fact he insisted on it, saying something about how neither you nor Sans do them properly. You shrugged it off as Papyrus being... well Papyrus. You and Sans claimed the couch, turning on the TV to MTT. 

      It was nice, quite even, until you got into another coughing fit. Papyrus appeared the kitchen with a tall glass of water. Sans disappeared for a moment reappearing with a blanket. That's when it hit you. 

     "You know it's just a cold right? I'll be fine in a couple days, if not sooner," you were met with some awkward silence, and concerned looks. You resisted the urge to roll your eyes, "you guys know you're total softies right?"

     That got a reaction.

     "Watch yourself Sweetheart," Sans growled, putting you in a head lock and giving you a noogie. "Plus it's your fault for being so dam charming."

     "Release me!" you commanded, which only made Sans laugh and Papyrus look mildly amused.

     You swiveled out of Sans grasp, falling off the couch in the process. You latched onto Sans on the way down though, pulling him with you. Landing in a coughing heap of laughter on the floor. As the pair of you sat back on the couch you turned to Papyrus. 

     "Get in here," you called, extending your arms. 

     The tall skeleton grumbled, but sat down anyways, quickly becoming part of the snuggle fest. The three of you stayed like that for a while, just sitting in each other's company, TV long forgotten. You fell asleep with them. Smushed in between the two skeleton, your older brother and your partner. Perfect.