Chapter One ~ Odd Feelings

M I N Y O U N G S
POV

"Miss Han!" The worlds most boring teacher yells pulling me from my oh so precious sleep.

I jump in my seat, my eyes bolting around the room but landing on the teacher, a vein poking out of his forehead from yelling at me.

It's a scary sight to wake up to I'll tell you that.

"Yeah?" I ask, my voice coming out groggy from sleep.

"Were you sleeping again?" He asks angrily.

"Yes?" I answer, though it sounded more like a question. I didn't even bother coming up with an excuse like I usually do.

"That's the third time this week. And what did I tell you last time you fell asleep?" He walks towards my desk.

"... that if I fell asleep again I'd be making a trip to the principals office and I'd be able to sleep as I waited for my parents to get here?" I say word for word what he told me on Tuesday.

"Wha- is that exactly what I said to her on Tuesday? Someone check the Minyoung file on my desk" he orders the class pet.

Yes. This class has a file for me, every time I get scolded or get in trouble of any kind in this class someone writes it down and places it in the folder.

It's degrading really.

I look to the front and see the student flipping vigorously through to get to Tuesday, which was only two days ago.

It's mainly pranks and not listening that I get in trouble for. The prank I did yesterday was mediocre but I liked it. Each time I went to the teachers desk I took something from it when he wasn't looking, then I'd go back to my seat and wait for a student to leave. When they did I put the thing that I took in their desk, at the end of it I had about 23 things from his desk. I still got in trouble though.

I uh seem to get in trouble a lot.

"Yes sir, that's exactly what you said to her" She says and returns to her seat. I think her name is JiWoo, she has never gotten in trouble. Not once, but me? All the time.

I'm not going to say it's not my fault because it definitely is my fault, I care more about sleep, chaos/pranks and video games than I care about school.

"Okay Minyoung that's amazing that you continue to remember exactly what I say, your marks would definitely benefit from that seeing as how you're getting very poor grades" he comments.

"Woah Mr. Kim that was a low blow, no one here needs to know how bad I'm doing" I laugh.

"Well now that they do, you can remove yourself from my class and go to the principals office" He smiles evilly and points to the door.

I sigh and gather my things, clipping in my worksheet that I left blank.

"Way to go sleeping beauty" my best friend Lucas teases as I pick up my bag.

"Shhhhhhut up Lucas" I glare at him.

I put my things in my bag and sling it over my shoulder, "see ya later Mr. Kim, Lucas pay attention for me" I wave as I leave the classroom.