Chapter Twelve ~ whos that?

J I Y E O N
POV
"So what have you been up to? Other than causing trouble of course" Yuta asks when we're about half way through the bucket of brushes.

"Nothing much really, I've been hanging out with Haechan and his friends lately after what happened with Jackson" I say, finishing up a brush.

"Who's that?" He asks, genuinely confused.

"Which one? Haechan or Jackson?" I ask back, pulling out another brush.

"Both" he says.

"Well you've met Haechan before but it was a long time ago and Jackson is my ex that cheated on me" I say nonchalantly, wondering what Haechan is doing right now.

"What?!" He practically yells in my ear causing me to flinch.

I rub my ear in annoyance, why is everyone so loud these days?

"He cheated on you?!" Yuta asks enraged, his jaw clenched.

I nod sadly, the wound is still fresh from his betrayal. But I'll get over it eventually.

"Can I kill him?" He asks, looking blankly out at the view of the school courtyard. Most likely planning the murder already.

"No, because I don't really care about it. Just a mistake" I sigh, telling a small lie.

"Still, no one should ever cheat on someone. If you want to be with someone else just end it with them instead of hurting them even more" he rants, glaring at the brush he's cleaning.

"I know but he's an asshole and I don't have time to stress about assholes" I shrug, wanting the topic to change.

"You know I was wondering if we could go-"

"Guys! She's up here!" I hear Chenle shout as he slams the door open; cutting Yuta off, probably piercing the eardrums of anyone who beside him.

"Chenle what are you doing here?" I ask, turning towards the group of boys. However Lucas is no where in sight.

"Haechan asked if we could help with your guys' chores" He explains as he approaches, giving me a fist bump.

He goes up to my ear, almost spooking me. Chenle should never be allowed this close to ones ear. Who knows when someone will say something relatively funny and he'll bury your eardrum.

I love the kid but seriously, he's loud.

"Haechan got jealous when he heard that you were a with a guy alone and didn't want to look weird so all of us came" He whispers, leaving after he gets his message out.

A blush makes its way onto my face when I make eye contact with Haechan, he looks away quickly and goes over to Mark.

"Is that Haechan?" Yuta asks as I return to my duty, I look up at him; but he's staring at Haechan.

"Yep that's him" I smile, also looking at Haechan. Who seems to be having trouble turning on the hose.

"Haechanie? Do you need help?" I ask, making my over to him when a blast of cold water stops me in my tracks.

Everyone looks at me with surprise, jaws wide open.

I look up at Haechan who's looking at me like I just told him I've been leading a double life and I fell in love with someone else and that I'm leaving him.

"I- um... I'm so sorry!" He says coming up to me with a startled look, still not grasping the fact that he just sprayed me with freezing cold water.

However when he reaches me he looks down and looks away at the speed of light, blushing like crazy.

"What?" I question looking down, also blushing like crazy. Covering my chest. Today was the worst day I could have ever worn a white shirt.

The light pink lacy bra that I decided would look cute this morning is fully visible through the white material now soaked translucent.

I look around and see the other guys staring, acting like they've never seen a bra. I throw my hands up to my chest, "YAH! Look away you perverts!!" I yell.

Haechan panics and throws himself on me in a hug, "What are you doing??" I ask.

"Saving you from their stares" he says, smiling down at me "You guys better look away from my girl!" He shouts at them.

My stomach felt as if it did 12 cart wheels in a row, I don't say anything about it.

"But now you're gonna get wet" I mutter to him, brushing past what he said.

Chalking it up to be a joke since he's clearly into Jiyeon from before.

"I have an extra pair of clothes since I was going to go to Marks tonight, but you can wear my shirt" he says, I can feel the vibrations through his chest from him talking.

"C'mon lets go" he says as he starts shuffling to the door, I try to shuffle with him; occasionally tripping on his foot.

Everyone just shake their heads and laugh, returning to their duties.

"So uh.. what are you doing tonight?" He asks, leading us down the stairs.

"Hm... the usual I'm probably gonna watch some romantic dramas and eat pizza... maybe study a bit" I think about it, it's pretty boring but there's nothing else I can do.

"Really? Wah that's so lame, I'd be much more fun to hang out with" he gives me a bright smile.

"Oh yeah I'm sure you are, but you'll probably be hanging out or talking with Jiyeon" I hide my frown.

H A E C H A N S
POV

When Minyoung said that my heart dropped, I knew it was a dumb idea. Why did I have to make her jealous?

"...right" annnnd I didn't even try to fix it.

Good job Haechan. You're sure going to get the girl of your dreams if you keep this up.

I shake my head and let go of her when we reach my locker, I open it up the screeching of the rusty metal jumping through the halls.

I dig through my messy carry on bag and pull out my favourite shirt, handing it to my favourite person. Oh should I say that?

"Favourite shirt for your favourite person?" Minyoung asks with a grin.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask, if I didn't then I'm amazed.

"Hm? Nope I know that this is your favourite shirt and who else but me would be your favourite person?" She laughs, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

It was this moment, no it was the moment at the amusement park when I realized I loved Han Minyoung. I'm in love with her.

I mean how could I not?

She has an amazing personality that goes perfectly with mine, she has the most beautiful smile that makes my heart flutter when I see it, she's so talented, she's honest, the kindest heart, she's so thoughtful, has the cutest habits; like when she's excited she does a tiny dance when she thinks no one is watching.

Admittedly she has some flaws as well, like how she's very stubborn when it comes to some things, she doesn't always think before she says things and not the greatest student.

But I'm in love with her, inside and out.

"Earth to Haechan" Minyoung waves her small hand — that would fit perfectly with mine — in front of my face.

"Oh sorry I was just thinking..." I laugh, a blush coming to my face.

"What were you thinking about?" She asks, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"On how much I love you" I say, knowing that she won't take it as I meant it.

"I love you too" she smiles, taking the shirt from my hands and quickly going to the bathroom.

What? No, she probably meant in a platonic way, right?

M I N Y O U N G S
POV

I meant it. I'm in love with Haechan.

But of course he won't take it that way, he's probably in love with Jiyeon or something. It aches my heart but I want the best for him.

I do and will continue to support him.