-These four words. [Chapter 41]

Start from the beginning

“You know what Ashley?” He taunted and I quirked an eye-brow narrowing my eyes at him. “Just shut up about Faye. Just because she dumped you as her best friend because she realised that spending time with me was better than you, there’s no need to get bitchy about it. And it’s none of your business neither does it affect you who and how many girls I bring home, it’s my life, isn’t it?”

“Harry stop it.”

Niall cut in and I rolled my gaze around the room to examine all their facial expressions. Zayn seemed to be loving this and was lapping up all this fresh frenemy business between Harry and I like a thirsty puppy. Louis was just looking bewildered and unsure of what to do and Liam was rolling his eyes probably knowing his role as Daddy Direction would be necessary soon.

“Why Niall? Why should I stop it? And so you’re just gonna side with Ashley again now because she’s your girlfriend and you can’t afford to get on the wrong side of her cus she’s a temperamental little rich girl? Or is it because as always it’s my fault and Ashley’s completely innocent? Because that’s always the way, isn’t it?”

“Harry that’s not fair. Stop it before you dig yourself deeper.”

Liam scolded and Harry shook his head looking over to him and narrowing his eyes.

“Oh yeah, Harry stop it, that’s always the way isn’t it? It’s never Ashley stop it is it? I just don’t get you Ashley, do you enjoy this?”

Harry shot back and I raised my eye-brows. Niall snaked a second arm around me now pulling me further away from him.

“Do I enjoy this? Harry you’re the one who always provokes, it’s not my fault you get under my skin and if you do you can’t expect me to not retaliate back. And for the record I’m not a temperamental little rich girl. Believe it or not Harry, nobody’s perfect and that includes you. Your heads full of air, you know that? Why don’t you just stop being so damn conceded and get a grip on reality?”

Harry snorted folding his arms over his chest he looked me up and down.

“Better to be conceded than a mess like you.”

He spat and everyone was a bit taken aback by this, so was I and I felt myself feel sicker. He did not just twist this on me.

“Harry just shut the fuck up. That isn’t funny.”

Niall warned but Harry just smirked shaking his head.

“Niall’s right Harry, that isn’t funny.”

Zayn chimed in and Harry narrowed his eyes at all of us.

“Maybe it’s not funny but it’s freaking true. All I’ve heard for the past god knows how long is awh don’t say anything to Ashley she’s fragile, don’t force her to do this, don’t force her to do that and I’m fucking sick of it. Ashley gets all the attention because she’s…like that and it fucking pisses me off. Why is she so special? What makes her different to any other girl that’s insecure?  You’re all just…Delusional, I don’t get why she gets treated like royalty.”

“Harold!”

Liam hollered startling everyone slightly. I could feel my chest tightening and a lump rising in my throat. This was too far.

“Harry do you even realise what you’re saying mate? I’m not joking just shut the fucking hell up before you get yourself a punch or something. Ashley’s right, your head is full of air. You’re not invincible Harry, you’re the same as the rest of us and so is Ashley, you can’t say things like that and expect to get away with it. I suggest you fucking apologise.”