Ramona's not so epic party ♛

Farrah's POV

Farrah's POV

Making myself comfortable against Jackson's pillows, I watched as he dressed in what he thought to be attractive attire.

He was wearing a leather jack, obnoxious hat, sunglasses and gold chains. As well as spraying way too much cologne.

I coughed, " Jackson, that stuff reeks."

"You mean it makes me smell manly." He said, turning to me with a cheeky wink

"If that's what you call manly, then I feel sorry for whoever you date." I argued, earning a kick in the shin and a spray of cologne to the face

Steph walked in and instantly cringed as the aroma of the body spray reached her nose.

Jackson smiled, "Wow! They really weren't kidding when they say this stuff attracts females."

"I could smell you from the kitchen." She grimaced

"Tell me about it." I agreed, smelling my clothes which now reeked of the gross cologne

Jackson nods, "It's my own unique body spray combo of Dark Temptation and Excite."

She sighs, "Is this new cloud look Lola-related?"

"Yeah, she's coming to Ramona's party." He nodded, "Figured I'd make my move."

I gently rolled my eyes, taking notice of the suspicious look Steph gave towards my direction.

"Mind if a make a couple tweaks?" She asked, closely approaching the boy

He nodded, "Sure."

"Uh.. let's lose the glasses cause it's night." She suggested, taking them off of his face

He nodded his head before she continued, "And, uh, maybe the hat because you have a great head of hair."

He smiled, "It is one of my top three features."

"And it's too warm for a jacket, so that's needs to come off." She continued, wasting no time in removing the things she did not like, "I'm not gonna sugar-coat this. I've seen nicer chains on snow tires."

She took them off his neck, leaving him in only the clothes he wore before he'd begun the process of dressing up.

"But now I'm just me." He said, frowning slightly as he looked down at himself

"Why is that a bad thing?" I asked, hoping to raise his spirits

"Exactly, and that's what Lola or maybe, I don't know, someone else is gonna like." Steph smiled, "If she doesn't like 'just you', tons of other girls out there will."

She shot a small glance my way, but Jackson didn't seem to take any notice of her actions.

"Have some faith in your swagger." She laughed