Feelings are for the weak

Start from the beginning

Of course, she didn't mean them but, replaying it, those words still sounded a bit harsh.

Her and lily were the best of sisters and would always be around each other, as much as they could.

After May 10th, 1989, on Natalie Whitmore's birthday, Kai tried every single little thing to get her back.

~~~~~~

Natalie heard a knock on the door, just after her parents left to plan the funeral.

She tried to ignore the knocks on the door, thinking it was just another person coming to pay their respects.

" Natty? I know you're in there. Just please, open the door and talk to me," Kai pleaded to the girl who hadn't had sleep in days.

" you haven't been to school in days and I'm just worried on how you're doing," Kai tried to reason with the girl even more, to get her to open the door.

Natalie picked herself off the red velvet sofa and walked to the door.

She hesitated a second before touching the doorknob, which felt cold to her skin.

Natalie slowly turned the handle and pulled the door open, to reveal a tall lanky, brown haired boy.

Kai had small bags under his dark blue eyes and his soft chestnut brown hair wasn't as organized as usual.

Natalie had perhaps, the darkest bags under her green eyes.

Her eyes looked as though, they lost their bright green color.

Her soft brown hair was everywhere and it was knotted.

It was safe to say, Natalie Whitmore had become a mess without her dear sister.

Kai's heart had a weird feeling, when he saw the poor girl and her poor appearance.

It left him speechless, he couldn't utter a word to the girl because of how much emotion was going through him.

The boy just couldn't speak, but he was trying to process a thousand words to say to the girl.

" Malachai, are you gonna talk or waste my time?" Natalie rolled her eyes and kept her face void of emotion.

Kai was taken aback by the girl's actions, he would never expect Natalie to have such attitude towards him.

" I- I came to see if you were alright," Kai managed to choke out his words.

" well, leave because I don't need your words of sympathy or your support," Kai opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the slam of the wooden door.

That was the moment that Kai realized he was losing Natalie Whitmore and he realized that was the only person he had.

But, she was going and Kai wanted to try everything to hold onto the only person her cared about.

~~~~~~

Kai was having trouble dealing with his siblings and father, without the help of Natalie.

He was trying to focus on multiple things at the same time and it was frustrating him.

The person he needed the most was gone and he just didn't know what to do with his life.

So, he started to became more aggressive and got agitated much more easily.

But, Natalie wasn't there to help and guide him anymore.

So, he went on a complete bender.

>>>>>>

Author's Note

Hello, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and that you were completely satisfied with it.

If not, I hope you will let me know what I can do to change it.

In this chapter there was around 900 words.

I hope you enjoy the rest of this book and the rest of your day.

Goodbye.