Making memories

Eddie's p.o.v.

Dream~

"Eddie!  Eddie look I did it right?! " A female voice asked and I looked up from the vest I was sewing to the nurse beside me and smiled chuckling softly at her attempt at sewing.  

"No darling,  here let me show you" I said softly standing behind her and taking her hands in mine as I guided her through the steps until she began doing it by herself.  

She smiled sweetly at me and I took a moment to marvel at her beauty.  Her long brown hair falling in gentle waves down her back shining in the dull light of the room, her beautiful emerald green eyes filled with joy and innocence.  It made my heart skip a beat,  and her fair smooth skin so soft and silky to the touch I never wanted to let her go. 

"Hey Eddie? "

"Yes darling? "

"I have to tell you something" She said suddenly blushing as she looked down embarrassed. 

"What is it? "

"I... "

End of dream~

I woke up in bed the next morning confused.  Who was that nurse?  What did she want to tell me?  And why was she so familiar?  Shaking my head,  I turned my attention to the small form lying next to me and smiled lovingly at my beautiful bride as she slept peacefully and I kissed her head as I got up and went to my workshop  to start working on my Darling's dress. 

Around half an hour later I heard soft footsteps coming my way and a quiet voice call my name.

"Eddie? " She called softly and I smiled as I got up and made my way to her making her squeak as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.  I chuckled and kissed the top of her head calming her down. 

"Did I frighten you?  I'm sorry darling I didn't mean to.  How are you feeling"

"It's alright,  I'm feeling better now thank you... I'm sorry I ran from you, I was just so frightened I didn't know what else to do and when you got mad I panicked. " 

"It's alright my dear,  I forgive you.  What do you say we spend the day together hm?  Just you and I? " I asked and kissed her neck softly as she tilted her head to allow me better access.  I noticed her eyes close as she let out a sigh and I grinned.  

"Well darling?  Would you like that? " 

"Oh uh yeah that sounds fun. " She agreed snapping back to reality and I chuckled as she blushed before hiding her face in the crook of my arm.  Picking her up,  I carried her into my workshop as she laid her head on my shoulder and looked at me lovingly making me smile. 

"Darling do you mind if I get your measurements? " I asked kissing her cheek and she smiled. 

"Of course not Eddie. " 

I set her down gently and grabbed a measuring tape and began taking her measurements for her dress. 

Alice's p.o.v.

I watched as Eddie too my measurements and noticed he seemed to have a bit of trouble around my waist.  He sighed and looked up at me with a small smile. 

"Darling your shirt is a bit to baggy for me to get the proper measurements.  Would you mind taking it off for me? "

"Oh um i-isn't there another way like lifting it? " I asked blushing and he chuckled as he grabbed the hem of my shirt. 

"I'm afraid not my dear,  beside I also need to get your chest so it'll be easier to just take it off.  Come on now darling. " He cooed and pulled my shirt off smiling as I blushed and hid my face in his chest while covering myself up. 

"There's no need to hide my dear,  you're beautiful" He said softly and I nodded as I uncovered myself and let him take my measurements.

When he finished I got dressed and squeaked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. 

"You're so adorable darling,  now what do you say I teach you to sew? " He asked and I was brought back to my time as his nurse.  They had made me his personal nurse since I seemed to work best with him.  

Flashback

I looked at Eddie as I finished sewing hoping I had done it right this time and smiled proud before getting his attention. 

"Eddie!  Eddie look!  Did I do it right? " I asked excited and he looked up from the vest he was making and chuckled as he shook his head. 

"No darling,  here let me show you" He said getting up and taking my hands in his as he guided me through the steps until I began sewing on my own.  I smiled at him and took a moment to study him.  

His black hair was neatly slicked back and looked soft to the touch.  His eyes we're a beautiful sapphire blue and filled with the happiness he felt at the moment making me smile.  His face was clear from an rashes or burns and I felt my heart stop seeing such a handsome man in front of me. 

"Hey Eddie? "

"Yes darling? "

"I have to tell you something... " I trailed off as I looked down blushing and he seemed confused. 

"I... I love you Eddie"

"... I love you too my dear.  I have for awhile now" He said and I smiled as I looked at him before he kissed me. 

End of flashback

"Darling?  Darling!? " Eddie called and I shook my head snapping back to reality.  

"Huh? "

"Are you alright?  I asked if you wanted me to teach you how to sew and you didn't say anything" 

"Oh I'm fine.  I do know how to sew but I'm a bit rusty so I'd love for you to teach me" I said and he smiled as he sat down pulling me on his lap.  I sat there as he grabbed a sewing needle and some random fabric before taking my hands in his just like before making me smile as I relaxed and sighed in content. 

As he guided me through the steps I felt him kiss my neck again causing me to shiver and bite my lip seeing as my neck was a bit sensitive. He continued kissing my neck and I eventually gasped dropping the needle and fabric on the floor as I gripped his arm instead when he found my sweet spot. 

"You seem to like that darling" He teased mumbling against my neck and I blushed

"E-Eddie please don't my n-neck is sensitive" 

"Oh?  How cute.  My darling has a weak spot.  Don't worry my dear I won't go far until after we are wed." He promised and grabbed my hand holding it while stroking the back of it with his thumb as he trailed kisses up my neck to my ear before sucking on the skin just below my ear leaving a mark before nibbling on my ear lobe. 

When he stopped I was a blushing mess and he smirked as I buried my face in his chest embarrassed. I heard Eddie chuckle as he held me close before getting up and turning a radio on to a 90's station and came back to me. 

"Care to dance darling? " He asked and I smiled nodding shyly as I he took ahold of my hand while placing the other on my waist as we danced. 

 I smiled up at him as he smiled back lovingly and closed the distance between us,  pressing our lips together.  I froze for a second surprised but soon relaxed and kissed back as he slipped his tongue in my mouth exploring my wet cavern.  When we parted I rested my head against his chest as he held me close and closed my eyes as I smiled. 

"I love you" I said and he kissed my head

"I love you too darling"