Shaking the thought, I leaned back in my bed and tried to imagine how tomorrow would go.

I was hoping Jungkook stayed normal and didn't go crazy. I had seen snippets of his real self but not all of it.

If anything, I wanted to see more. I wanted to know the real him. Not this evil monster he is disguised as.

Letting the thought go, I lay back and close my eyes. Hoping tomorrow would come and end before I knew it.

A girl can dream.

...

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a loud bang. My eyes widened and my heart raced as I jumped out of bed, grabbing the nearest thing, aka, a bedside lamp.

I crept out of my bedroom, trying to pinpoint where the sound had come from. Then it came again.

The sound was coming from just down the hall. Getting closer, I saw an open door so I made my way towards it.

As I approached the door, I took a deep breath and pushed it open, ready to swing the lamp. "What are you doing?!" Jungkook yelled, eyes wide as he put his hands up to cover his head.

What...

I looked around and noticed that it was still only Jungkook and I in the house. I also noticed that the room I was in wasn't just any room, it was Jungkook's bedroom.

"I heard a noise and I..." I trial off, not sure where I was going with this. "Did I wake you? I just got home and I tried to be quiet but then I saw a spider and well, you know." Jungkook says.

I look up at him, taking in his appearance. He was wearing a black suit, clearly work related. His hair was pushed back and separated off to the side like it always was.

He looked like, well, Jeon Jungkook, mafia leader and full time murderer.

"Wait, were you really going to come in here and beat someone with a lamp?" Jungkook asks, looking from me then to the object in my hand.

"Uh...yeah." I say slowly as I lower the lamp. Jungkook looks down at me and chuckles. "You really are something else." He says, his eyes meeting mine.

The small grin on his face and the way his eyes lit up kind of made him look good, dare I say hot.

"Anyway, it's just me so you're safe. Now, I'm going to get ready so you should too. We'll leave soon." Jungkook says as he starts to loosen his tie.

Watching as he does so, I gulp. There was something about Jungkook's aura today that was making him seem a lot hotter than I had originally noticed.

"Not that I'm complaining, but do you plan to stand there and stare at me all day or are you going to get ready?" Jungkook asked, snapping me out of whatever trance I was in.

"Yeah, sorry." I say before quickly hurrying out of Jungkook's bedroom. When I finally get back to my room I set the lamp down and let out a breath.

What was wrong with me today? Maybe I'm sleep deprived. You know, delusional. Not in my right mind. Yeah, that's it.

Shaking the thought, I get ready for this insanely long day.

...

Soon enough, I had gotten completely ready. Although I knew this so called date would be weird and awkward, I was glad to get out.

It was always nice to leave after being cooped up in my room all the time. So at least I was looking forward to doing that.