49

Jin's POV:

"I killed your father"

The words were roaming around my head like small particles of dust.

I can't believe I'm standing in front of the enemy of my own father.

The man who killed him.

The person I've been searching for, for years and years.

He's right in front of me, but why can't I do anything? Why can't I move?

Why am I so useless?

... He's moving closer.

"You remind me so much of your mother. You look just like her, Jin." He caressed my cheek, just like Hoseok used to do whenever he wanted to get in my pants.

I feel my throat tightening again.

"Such an obedient boy. So tender and warm, just like the woman I always needed in my life. Too bad Hoseok screwed up his opportunity with such a handsome boy like you. You're absolutely perfect for my licking."

He's stroking my tummy.

He's getting closer... He's leaning in!

Namjoon... I need you.

~~~

"What could be taking so damn long?! He's been in there with that man for almost two hours!" Namjoon raged as Jimin and Yoongi stared at him, blankly.

"Calm down, Hyung. He'll be fine. You shouldn't stress yourself out or it might affect your state of mind." Jimin smiled.

"Translation: Stop acting like a pussy, Jin can handle his own self with the principal. Besides, it's not like he owes him anything. He doesn't even know the old man." Yoongi tried convincing the younger, and he did.

"You're right, man. I have nothing to worry about, he'll be fine."

Namjoon sipped a cup of warm coffee and thanked the boys.

"I'm out. I need to refresh my mind for a little bit."

"Bye, Namjoon. Take care, man." Jimin and Yoongi give him a bro hug before he touched his back pocket and retreated his box of cigarettes.

"I need to clear my head. I feel so tense."

The last word that popped into his head was "Jin", before he popped a cigarette into his mouth and lit it on fire. He questioned why he had Jin on his mind, let alone, why he was taking so long.

But he decided to just leave him alone. He didn't want Jin to feel he was acting as his body guard, not as his boyfriend.

"He's fine, Namjoon. Stop worrying so much."

~~~

"Help me..."