As you walk down the steps, you hear shuffles of movement before your attractive captor rushes toward you. You instinctively step back slightly, but you stay in place.

"Do—you want something?" Jungkook asks with underlying impatience. His eyebrow cocks upward as he eyes you with his mouth slightly agape—expectantly waiting for you to answer.

You play with your fingers as you try to muster up the courage to speak.

"I-um, Im bored, and I was wondering if I could talk to you." You mumble, but just loud enough for him to hear. Your hand slides up and down the railing as you anxiously await an answer from him.

He expresses a simple, "oh", and his eyes widen.

"Uh sure." He says, before walking into the kitchen—where he came from.

You assume that you need to follow him, so you do, and you see him sit on a bar stool and imitate that.

For an unknown reason, you feel safe near him. His aura is calming while he seems timid and anxious at times, but the energy he gives off is indescribable. He doesn't look like the type to be violent, and his features are simultaneously sharp but soft. His black bangs cover the entirety of his forehead as if to shade the underlying innocence and give a sense of mystery. His doe shaped eyes contain a piercing black whole full of unseen darkness and pain with a contradicting sea of white purity. The sharp ends of his eyebrows cut through his soft, milky skin that surrounds his slightly rounded cheeks. This doesn't mean that you are willing to stay with them though. You would leave any chance you got.

You turn toward him on the stool and he does the same.

"So-um what's the name of the gang again?" You ask— trying to spark up some kind of conversation.

Jungkook furrows his brows and follows that with a huff of air.

"I don't—do we have to talk?" He asks wearily.

"I'm sorry, we don't have to."

Jungkook folds his arms on top of the counter top and stares out the kitchen window from across the kitchen.

"We call ourselves BTS." Jungkook states.

"Oh, what does it mean?" You ask curiously.

Jungkook chuckles softly, "Huh, usually people stop there. But-uh it stands for Bangtan Sonyeodan (Bulletproof Boy Scouts),"

"I like it." You chuckle as you slightly smile to yourself.

Jungkook suddenly turns back around to face you and you become more alert when you acknowledge his more serious expression.

"Look, I don't know if you're (Y/n) or Rosalina, but from what it looks like— you don't seem to be Rosalina. I just hope I'm right." He gives you a slight nod with a raise of his eyebrows as he awaits confirmation of his hopes.

"I really am me. I'm (Y/n). I don't even know who Rosalina is, and why does Taehyung hate her so much?" You ask.

Jungkook keeps his gaze on you as his deep brown eyes flicker with uncertainty.

"Can you keep a secret?" Jungkook asks as he holds out his pinky finger. That small action seems playful, but his demeanor is the complete opposite; so when a short fit of giggles escape your mouth, Jungkook gives you a look of confusion, and you don't know whether to be scared or not.

You quickly cease your fit of giggles and intertwine your pinky with his. Jungkook releases his pinky with yours and rests his head on his hand with his elbow planted on top of the counter.