Nine

As I enter the cafeteria, I look around for Felix. Once I finally find his orange-y head of hair, I realize that he's sitting with two other unrecognizable faces.

Wait a minute...

Is that-?

"Hey, Jisung! Come'ere, you gotta see this!" Felix says in his booming voice and waves me over.

I get to their table and see one of my best friends from 8th grade, Seo Changbin and another guy that I don't quite recognize.

"Changbin? You're kidding me. You go to this school too?!"

"Why do you sound disappointed?!" he jokes.

"Changbin told me he's a student here. Oh, and allow me to introduce you to Kim Woojin." Felix says with fancy (read: extra) hand motions.

"It's nice to meet you, Jisung."

"It's nice to meet you too." I say, and hold out my hand. He shakes it happily.

"Felix, you won't believe this, but that kid I used to text all the time over the summer, Jeongin, goes here too." I explain.

"No way. I remember you telling me about him a long time ago. Introduce me later."

"You know Jeongin? I've seen him around. That kid's a cutie." Changbin says making a pout appear on Felix's face. Changbin continues, "Anyways, here's something you won't believe. You remember Chan? Bang Chan?"

"You mean Christopher?"

Changbin rolls his eyes. "Yes, Christopher. He also goes to this school."

"Really?" I jump up excitedly an yell, "3Racha's back, baby!" causing Felix and Woojin to start cackling.

I think a backstory is in order right about now.

Back in 8th grade, Chan, Changbin, and I created a rap-focused group by the name of 3Racha. We produced and rapped our own songs. Felix was, of course, our biggest fan and helped out in a few tracks too. We never got extremely popular, note: the fact that we're eating homemade sandwiches and not gourmet lobsters, but we still had a few fans.

Once we split up for highschool, I missed those two. I can't believe I get to meet them again and continue going to school with them.

"Hey, Felix?" I ask.

He cocks his head in response.

"What did you mean when you said Changbin told you he's a student here?"

"Through texts." A light blush sweeps across Felix's face. He quickly adds, "How'd you find Jeongin and him?"

"I just so happened to see them in class."

Woojin furrows his brows at this. "Now that I think about it, how did you meet Jeongin? And who is this 'him' you speak of?"

"I met Jeongin through social media and 'him' is... uh..." I trail off.

"Is he your boyfriend? It's okay if he is- we don't judge." Changbin says with an unknowing smile.

Woojin nods his head in agreement. I look over to Felix with wide eyes to see him enter panic mode.

"What? No! I don't like guys!" I say a little too loudly. Quieting down a bit, I explain the "history" I have with Minho.

"Ohh..." Woojin and Changbin say in unison.

"Sorry about that. You never told me about him." Changbin says.

"Speaking of which," Woojin speaks, "Felix? Changbin? Have either of you told Jisung that you're-"

"-that we're in the same homeroom? No, we have not!" Felix interrupts, teeth clenched.

Something's up, I can tell. These two are hiding something and I think I know what. I'm an idiot, but not that type of idiot.

"Hold on. Are you two...?"

Both of them are blushing madly now. Felix holds his head low while Changbin averts his gaze, "Yeah."

"You should've told me sooner." I say with a smile. "I don't mind that you two are starting a club together."

If my best friends are going to do something, then I'll support them 1000 percent. I just want them to know this.

Felix slaps his hand to his forehead and whispers something to Changbin, to which the older nods. Felix looks back to me with a serious face.

"Jisung."

"Yes?"

"You, my friend, are an idiot."