Punishment (Sexual)

Start from the beginning

He took his clothes off and without warning, slammed his dick as deep as he could inside me. I yelped at the feeling. He continued to pound into me and I let out a cry. He stopped what he was doing and struck me across the face. I'm normally into that but there's a difference between when he does it as a punishment, and when he does it to please me.
He went back to fucking me and it still hurt. He's never done it this hard before. With every thrust, my body jolted and I let out a noise.
It's been about 10 minutes since we started and my body started feeling sore. I cried, "daddy please s-stop." Only my words weren't that understandable due to the gag.
He gripped around my throat and said, "I said when IM done."
I sniffled and whined for the remainder of the time. It was a 20 minute long session and he undid the gag from my mouth. I cried a little as he untied the ropes on my limbs, red marks were left by them.
I stood there as I watched him put everything away.

"The hard part of your punishments over." He said emotionlessly. He lead me into my room and laid me on the changing table and I sniffles and rubbed tears from my eyes. As he held my legs in the air with one hand I felt something odd. What the hell? I've never felt this feeling before and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.
He finished whatever he was doing and put my bottoms back on.
"If you're wondering what I put inside you, it's a butt plug. It's the last part of your punishment so every time you feel it, you'll be reminded not to be a brat again. If it hurts, tell me and I'll take it out. Understand?" I nodded as he picked me up in his arms and brought me back into his room. "Nuh!" I say as I cling onto him. He chuckled, "Baby, I said the hard part is over, daddy's not gonna do any more."
He gently laid me on the bed and handed me my koala stuffed animal along with a grey pacifier.

He got on the bed and sat down next to me with his legs stretched out and his back against the head board. I cuddled close to him as he pet my hair. The silence was broken by the sound of his phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Oh I have to go in today?"
"I can't come right now Ash."
"Because."
"Because I'm giving Alyssa her after care."
"Alright, yah. See ya."
I looked up at him with sad eyes.
"Dada have to go?" I asked, almost about to cry.
"No no no baby not right now." He said as held me tighter.
"Nuh! Daddy NO go." I pout.
"Honey, I have to get in at some point today, it's my job."

I started to cry and my paci fell out of my mouth. He tried to put it back in but I wouldn't keep it. He sighed and rocked me back and fourth, it calmed me down a little bit.
"Sweetie you'll be ok, Ash and Cal will come and watch you."
"N-no Luke?" I asked.
"No hun, we both have to go record our guitars."
"But I misses Luke." I say as I drop my head.
"He misses you too doll, but you'll have loads of fun with the other two."
"I guess...."
"C'mere" He said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"You're gonna be gone for like...ever!" I exaggerate.
"Baby, daddy with always come back to you. No worries."

I looked over at the clock and it said 4:30 "what time you leaving?" I asked him.
"7 o'clock babe."
"S-so will I be sleeping when you get backs?" I say with a lump in my throat. I didn't want him to leave. First he gives me one of the worst punishments I've had in a while, then he leaves me for the evening? I was NOT happy with that and since my bed time is at 10, I might not be able to see him.
"That depends on what time daddy gets done."

I pouted and crossed my arms dramatically.
"Dada?"
"Yes baby?"
"C-can you takes the thingy out of my bum before you leave?" I asked, knowing the answer was probably a no.
"Why should I?"
"Because what if I needs to be changed when you're gone and and I no want them to see it." I say as I cover my face.
"Nope. If they ask what it's for, you tell them what a bad girl you where yesterday and today."
"Nuh!" I shout.
"Honey, don't get yourself in trouble again, lower your voice." He said.
"I'm sowwy daddy..."
he gave me a kiss on the head and continued my after care routine until the boys got here.
I started to fall asleep in his arms.