Chapter: 11 Why him?

Third person's POV

"K-kim Seokjin..?" Baekhyun whispered into the air shocked as his father mentioned the name.

Sejun nodded, blowing the smoke out of his mouth from the cigarette. He looked at Baekhyun and smirked.

"So, that's why my son, you Baekhyun, and the other members, are going to get Taehyung back." Sejun said as he pointed at Baekhyun who gulped but nodded surely, he was going to save his baby brother, and nothing can stop him and the others from doing it.

"B-but.. Why him?" Baekhyun asked and Sejun shrugged not caring, "I don't honestly know Baekhyun, oh hey, why don't you ask god why he gave a bitch a blessing? How about that?"

But then, Baekhyun thought for a second, he remembered that his mom was still with Taehyung.

"Dad.. How about.. Mom? She will be angry.." Baekhyun asked worriedly about his mother.

Sejun just sighed as he looked at the smoke.

"She.. Will be fine by herself. She doesn't know about anything that is happening.. That's why I would want you to do me a favor Baek." Sejun said in a stern tone.

"What-"

"Don't tell her about anything, don't tell her that there are fucking spies that are spying Taehyung in the school, don't tell her anything that will make her worry or suspicious. She doesn't know anything except for the fact that you guys just enrolled into Taehyung's school." Sejun looked at Baekhyun full of hope and seriousness from his eyes as he said those words.

Baekhyun nodded to his father.

"Good, now go get ready to sleep early for tomorrow, because tomorrow is the day you will meet Taehyung and start your mission. Tell this to the other guys too." Sejun ordered and the latter nodded as he bowed before he left.

Don't worry Tae.. Hyung will be always by your side... I promise.

---

"Yah! Chanyeol! that was my last french fry!" Sehun pouted and glared at his hyung who was just laughing like an idiot.

"Seriously..." Kyungsoo mumbled, looking at the two idiots fighting. He looked over to Baekhyun, seeing the male so impatient and kept fidgeting on his seat.

He sighed and cocked a brow to the male.

"Yah, Baekhyun, what are you so impatient for?" He asked the male, Baekhyun quickly whipped his head towards the older male as he looked at him full with passion in his eyes making the other male just want to give up in life and everything.

"What are you talking about Kyungsoo?! I am getting to meet my sweet baby brother after 100 years of waiting after this class! And I can't wait any longer, anytime soon the bell will ring and it's almost time for lunc-" Baekhyun was cut off his speaking that was too fast for Kyungsoo who thought he seemed like rapping the words instead of saying it normally. "Baekhyun!" The teacher shouted at the boy who just looked at her with shining eyes which scared the shit out of her because Baekhyun was known as the baddest boy in school.

"Yes ma'am?" The boy asked in a lively tone, the teacher just looked at him confused, she cleared her throat and spoke calmly but sternly at the boy, "Do not chat with your classmates while I'm in the middle of lecturing." Baekhyun nodded and said a small 'yes' and the teacher nodded in satisfaction.

The others just looked at their helpless leader.

Seriously... How did he become the leader of this group.? Why him?