Chapter 10: How? How are you alive?

Around two weeks later; the door opened, revealing a familiar redheaded boy. "Eiji!!" Ashido ran from her seat to Kirishima, embracing him in a tight hug. He chuckled, hugging her back. "Are you ok?" She looked at the boy with concern. "I'm ok, Ashi-bro." He smiled. Ashido took Kirishima's arm and pulled back his blazer sleeve, revealing thorns. She moved her hand to his chest, pressing against it lightly, feeling the petals of the multiple Roses that grew from his chest. "Eiji you're flowers-" She started. "They'll wilt soon," He waved his hands reassuringly. "Wheres Denki..?" He looked at his pink friend. Her expression saddened. "Kaminari's in his dorm.." Eijiro nodded, heading to the dormitory. Once he got there, he went straight to Denki's dorm and knocked on his door. "Go away.." A muffled voice came through. "Kami, it's me. It's Eijiro." He reassured. "No you're not! Kiri's dead!" Eijiro was extremely confused. He sighed and opened Kaminari's door, remembering that he never locks it. Denki was in bed, the sheets over his head. "Kami," Kiri walked over to Kaminari, placing a hand on the boy. "I'm alive," He said softly. Kaminari's head popped up from under the covers, looking up at Kiri. The boy sat up, shocked. Eijiro smiled warmly. Tears spilled over Denki's cheeks as he hugged his friend. "It's ok." Kirishima pat Kaminari's back. Eijiro got Denki to come to class, meeting up with Sero. The tape boy had a different reaction to the others, smiling warmly at Kirishima and giving him a gentle hug. One last person. Bakugou. Kirishima felt his heart start to race as Bakugou entered the classroom. Eijiro stared at the floor, feeling his throat start to build up with flowers. Katsuki took his seat, not noticing Kirishima. The boy coughed into his hand, Rose petals falling to the ground. Bakugou's head shot up, recognising the sound. The ash blonde looked at a smiling Kirishima. Bakugou got out of his seat and staggered to the boy. The ash blonde wrapped his arms around Kirishima, holding him tightly. Kiri hugged him back. Katsuki could feel the flowers that wrapped around Eijiro's back. The slightly taller boy bit his lip, trying not to cry. "I'm sorry, Eijiro. I'm so sorry." He buried his face in Kirishima's shoulder. Eijiro smiled, stifling his coughs. "It's ok-" He coughed, petals floating to the floor, thorns scratching at his throat. Bakugou let go instantly. "I'm so sorry!" He said, backing away from Kirishima. "It's ok, Baku-bro" Eijiro reached out with his flower covered hand. Katsuki looked afraid. "No- I-" He stammered. "It's ok." Kirishima said softly. "I'm ok." He smiled. Bakugou hesitantly took Kirishima's hand. "See?" He placed Bakugou's hand over his heart, flowers starting to blossom from the area. Katsuki could feel the redhead's heartbeat, it was slow; too slow to be considered normal. He was dying. "I'm ok!" He smiled at Bakugou. The blonde lowered his hand. "No. You're not." Kiri's smile faltered. "Bakugou I-" Eijiro tried. "Save it, Shitty-hair." Katsuki snapped at his friend. "Meet me in my dorm after school." Bakugou demanded.