Eijiro Kirishima is suffering from Hanahaki disease after falling for his best friend. As every day passes, Kirishima gets worse. He starts to wonder if he'll even live to become a Hero. The positive becomes negative, showing a different perspective on the boy's struggles. The hidden feelings, the beautiful lies. Eijiro puts on a smile, showing his friends that he's okay, hiding the flowers that consume him.
This is a Kiribaku fanfiction! I was drawing some Kirishima angst when I thought, "Hey, what if Kiri got Hanahaki?" and this is what you're getting! All drawings in the final version will be by me. I'm going to try to draw little pictures for each chapter. I also wanted to thank my friends for helping me with this, you guys know who you are and you're amazing uwu.
ALSO TRIGGER WARNING FOR BLOOD, FLOWER GORE AND SELF-HARM! (the last one is a headcanon I threw in because I'm extra)
and there will be a Marvel reference!!
ok thank you, enjoy the fanfiction!
- Chapter 1: I'm Okay!
- Chapter 1: Part 2: One sided love?
- Chapter 2: Painful lies.
- Chapter 3: I know that you're not okay
- Chapter 4: Just- talk to me!
- Chapter 5: Yeah, my best friend..
- Chapter 6: A bittersweet ending
- Chapter 6: Part 2: The wilting truth
- Chapter 7: I don't know
- Chapter 8: He's not going to die! He's fine!
- Chapter 9: Let the bastard die.
- Chapter 10: How? How are you alive?
- Chapter 11: I did it for you!
- Chapter 12: I didn't see it coming
- Chapter 13: I'm here for you
- Chapter 14: Hard times bring silly shenanigans
- FINAL CHAPTER: Love Hurts
- NOT A CHAPTER