Meanwhile at the Scrap Yard

(Main Universe.)

Smokescreen was enjoying being back on Earth and filling in for Bumblebee at the scrapyard. He and Sideswipe had become friends and were having a race. when suddenly Fixit call on their com-links and said the scrapyard was under attack by Decepticons. So they hurried back.

"Finally some action." Said Sideswipe who had been bourd with the lack of activities.

"Oh scrap!" Thought Smokescreen who had been hoping to relax.

They got to the scrapyard and saw it was under attack by Starscream, Steeljaw, Clamp Down and a new addition to Steeljaw's pack Waspinator.

"Since when did Starscream and Steeljaw become friends?" Asked Strongarm who was fighting them with Grimlock, Drift and the minicons.

"Oh I'm always happy to work with a Decepticon who fought in the great war." Steeljaw explained.

"You do know who lost that war right?" Sideswipe quipped.

"Hey we would have won under better leadership if we had only done things my way!" Growled Starscream before being hit by Grimlock who got in a surprise punch while the seeker was monologuing and knocked him into some old boxes.

Then Sideswipe was fighting Waspinator who was flying around like crazy and tried to get Sideswipe with his stingers only for Sideswipe to move and Waspinator ended up getting his stingers stuck in the side of a tree.

"This is no fare!" Said Waspinator. "Waspinator can't fight back!" "Waspinator stuck!" "Waspinator having bad day!"

"Waspinator needs a time out!" Joked Sideswipe who punched Waspinator knocking him out.

Then Smokescreen was fighting Steeljaw. When Starscream came to and was about to surprise Smokescreen from behind when something flew at him and he caught it out of reflex.

"What did I just catch.." Asked Starscream who barley got the sentence out before the grenade he'd caught blew up in his face with a boon when he was looking at it to see what it was.

Starscream fell backwards and was now looking up in a daze because the explosion knocked him cuckoo.

Then Steeljaw saw who had thrown the grenade it was Wheeljack who had shown up with Bulkhead.

After seeing how out numbered they were Steeljaw decided to pull a tactical retreat and dragged the still out of it Starscream with him through a ground bridge. And right before it closed they all heard Starscream ask "Are we in space I see stars?" And they all couldn't help but laugh.

"That's funny you made Starscream see stars." Laughed Sideswipe.

"Hi everyone." Said Wheeljack and Bulkhead.

"Nice to see you guys." Smokescreen greeted them. "What brings you two here?"

"We just came for a visit." Bulkhead explained.

"Sorry we showed up late to the party." Said Wheeljack looking at Waspinator who was still out like a light and stuck to the tree.

"So where's Bumblebee?" Asked both Wreckers.

"He went on a mission so I'm filling in for him here." Smokescreen explained. "You two can stay and help out if you want."

"Sounds like fun we'll stay." Agreed both Bulkhead and Wheeljack.

"Good we could use some help tracking down Clamp Down." Said Smokescreen. Then they all noticed Clamp Down had run off somewhere before the fight had even started.

Then they went to look for him and left Strongarm and Sideswipe to get Waspinator out of the tree and in to a stasis pod. Turned out he was stuck in there big time and they kept taking turns trying to pull him out. And when that didn't work they started pulling together.