Thor!

"Where did she go?" Pietro asked as they walked around.

Just then, I heard someone else enter.

"What are you doing?" The voice boomed, 'hell no, he is way to loud!' I thought to myself.

"Looking for Starbucks." Both replied.

"Isn't that a what you call a café?" he asked.

"Yes and no." Wanda replied.

"Uhhhhhhh, where is she?" Pietro said in an irritated tone.

"Did you check in the cabinetry?" The guy said.

"No." Both replied.

I then heard the sound of doors opening. They were getting warmer. I got ready to jump on the person who was unlucky enough to have my door. They opened the door and I jumped onto Pietro, licking his face.

I hear Wanda laughing. I get off Pietro and go to the water bowl.

"Well, didn't see that coming." Pietro said.

I looked over and noticed a very large man with long blonde hair. "She is missing a leg, yet she still accomplishes stealth. Her name is Starbucks, yes?" He said softly while petting me.

"That is her name. She was a marine, IED." I heard Wanda say as the elevator opened.

I ran towards the elevator and it looked like Bucky was about to whistle. I ran into the elevator and he pressed the button to our floor." Come on , time for bed." He said while opening the bedroom door. I jumped under the blanket and fell asleep.

I am soo sorry about not updating more. School is giving me some trouble as well as being sick. Be warned, I do get sick a lot during fall, and with these damn weather changes in Ohio, it is not making it any better.Thank you all for still supporting me.
-A