Pietro!

I finally calmed down enough to where I got up and sat down on a pillow that was in a corner of the room. I hid my face with my tail. Bucky walked over and started petting me. I moved my tail to where I could see Bucky, but still have my face covered.

Wanda came over and sat on my other side. She also started petting me. I stretched out my neckover to her and smelled her hand.

She reached around her back to reveal a toy. She squeaked it, my ears raise in confusion as to what it is. She set it down in front of me, I just looked at it.

"Do you want to play?" she asked, I just looked at her not knowing what she meant.

Bucky got up and went to another room. I got up and saw a door that was a little similar to the one earlier, I walked to it and did my trick, just to have Wanda follow me out.

I started to run around the yard when Wanda left and came back with a disk. She threw it and I couldn't help but chase it. I jumped and caught it bringing it back to her. I dropped it at her feet and sat down a few feet away.

She dug her phone out of her pocket, she clicked something then threw the disc. I ran after it jumped and flipped in mid air. I brought the disc back to her and went behind the tree to take a break.

The door opened and someone came out."Hey Pietro,what are you doing?" Wanda said to the so called Pietro

Sorry for being later than intended. VBS is starting tonight so I will post again when I get back. Little kids are my favourite(says sarcastically)
-A